Search results

1. R

1971 Rupp BlackWidow in MN

Saw this on Craigslist https://minneapolis.craigslist.org/ank/snw/d/stacy-1971-rupp-blackwidow/7075377314.html
  2. R

Tecumseh minibike manufacturer's engine list ?

Anyone know of a master model number list of the Tecumseh engines used by the minibike makers? Or can anyone post what they know? Example HS40-55415C it's a lighting coil model, long shaft, with slanted intake. Thanks
  3. R

Kickstand for MTD & Columbia minibikes with 10" wheels

I have for sale reproduction kickstands for MTD & Columbia minibikes with 10" wheels. Price is $46.50 shipped via USPS Priority Mail from Oak Grove, MN. Message me for details or send a PayPal payment to: ruppking@rocketmail.com with your name, shipping address and E-mail for tracking. Made from...
  4. R

WTB 12.5 x 4.50 - 6" tires

Looking for a pair of 12.5 x 4.50 - 6" studded tread tires for my Lil Indian. Prefer tires made in the USA, But correct size is more important. In "like new" or very nice condition. Thanks, Jim
  5. R

Lil Indian 1968-69 sales brochure and parts catalog list for a Grand series 6000

Looking for Lil Indian 1968-69 sales brochure and parts catalog list for a Grand series 6000. Original, clear copy or scan. I saw a post from 2012 that had this info but it wasn't clear and photo was only a partial pic. I'm restoring this bike this would help me to be more accurate. Thanks
  6. R

Arctic Cat Ramrod cylinder head shield WANTED

I am in need of an Arctic Cat Ramrod cylinder head shield with engine ID plate. I have a lot of Ramrod specific parts for trade (many NOS and some used) or will buy outright. Have tons of Rupp NOS and repro parts as well. I am the owner of Black Widow Motorsports LLC. This is for my personal...