Search results

1. jimkemp

4TH ANNUAL NORTHERN NEW YORK RIDE WEEKEND.

SOLD , PM sent
  2. jimkemp

Picture of the bike ?
  3. jimkemp

I wish I would have seen this post earlier , I just came back from up north and could have grabbed it then , let me know if you still have it im interested in it
  4. jimkemp

Im going to put my trail pass on a stainless steel plate that I can change to a different bike just in case my Heald takes a crap before the ride
  5. jimkemp

Super Broncs and any big tire bike works best , but we had a lot of small wheel bikes that did every well on the rides ,
  6. jimkemp

The first clean up day happened today for the Northern Mini Bike ride weekend , lots got done and Thanks to everyone that came out and kept there distance
  7. jimkemp

W I N D B E R 2020 Mini bike Reunion Official Thread...

That would be great as long as its not Sept 11 , 12 , 13 , thats the northern ny ride and swap meet weekend
  8. jimkemp

She wont take me back because she is in love with you , My loss is your gain , have at it buddy
  9. jimkemp

I will be there
  10. jimkemp

I will be there by 9 am , All are welcome to stop up if you want to get out of the house for the day , we will all have our own area to be working in and on so social distancing rules will be followed ,
  11. jimkemp

Oley PA Mini Bike Show Swap and Ride May 8,9th 2020

I think everything that is early summer is going to get cancelled for this year , im still holding my breath for the show at windber in june
  12. jimkemp

Heald Super Bronc

Run the Tec motor , its got all the power you are ever going to need , and as far as the seat , Karen is the only one for the seat if you want a high quality , her price is very cheap for the seat you will get , I had her do 2 for me over the past winter and both are incredible ,
  13. jimkemp

2020 Windber raffle bike. VT2 build

NO !!!!!!!!!
  14. jimkemp

My custom baja build

No there all cut with a plasma by hand and then cleaned up with a grinder
  15. jimkemp

My custom baja build

Got my intake made today , gets the carb up and out of the dirt
  16. jimkemp

My custom baja build

HAHAHAHA , Maybe , this one will be good for the road ride but im not to sure how well it will do on the atv trails
  17. jimkemp

My custom baja build

Took the custom Baja outside for some fresh air and a comparison picture with a stock baja , need to cut the drag bars down I little , I guess full size Harley bars are a little too big
  18. jimkemp

This should be fun , guess I will have to come up with a drag bike by September