Search results

1. WrenchDad

Head light for Artic Cat SSSCat

Looking for an Original Head light (complete) or compatible replacement/aftermarket. Also need a kill switch.
  2. WrenchDad

saxonette 50 question

I asked in the two cycle section but I ask here also: Any one know what kind of oil and how much goes in the case. Also where does it go in. Thanks in advance.
  3. WrenchDad

Sachs Saxonette oil

Hi guys, can any of you Sachs guys tell me what kind of oil and how much goes in the case? This is the Saxonette 50 two speed on an Artic Cat SSS. Also does it go in through the bolt on the top of the case? Any help is appreciated.
  4. WrenchDad

Coil question ,Briggs 5HP model 130202-0135

Hi guys Currently I cant throw a spark I can feel a small current if I touch the lead while pulling but I cant get a spark to jump. I have cleaned the flywheel and bottom of the legs, I have changed the condenser ,cleaned and set the point but still nothing. I know the coil contact leg gap to...
  5. WrenchDad

Muzzle loader gun experts

Any Muzzle loader Builders out there that know if a InvestArms Great plains 50 cal rifle Tang will work on a Thompson Center Hawken 50 cal . One on Ebay looks the same as what I need (on the outside) but I need one that will take a hooked breech plug and I cant tell from the picture if the...
  6. WrenchDad

Vintage lawn tractor question

Hi guys I have a vintage International Harvester Cub Cadet 128. Can anyone or any of you tractor guys tell me what the serial number means I dont know how to disect it. thanks W/D
  7. WrenchDad

Manco? or something else

Hi Guys Ad say's $50 needs assembled. Is this vintage? looks like an older Manco (Plastic fenders, MX Bars) but I dont know It also looks fairly complete minus the head light.
  8. WrenchDad

Physical size of gemini SST80 vs. SScat50

I have a question on actual size of the Gemini SST80 vs. the SScat (saxonette 50). My soon to be 14yro son is looking to up grade to a bigger bike. Ihave the opportunity to pick up a Gemini SST 80 for $350 but if it's not bigger in size than the SScat it wont do me any good.
  9. WrenchDad

Hunting ammo feedback request.

Hi all My Son is going hunting for the first time next week (this was unexpected). Currently I dont have a hunting rifle that will fit him. I do have available a bolt action 410 shutgun with slugs. I already know the obvious challenges with such a small gauge but I also know under the right...
  10. WrenchDad

Vintage or newer ?

This is on CL near me. I wasnt sure if it was vintage but it play's the part.
  11. WrenchDad

Antique Heathkit in the FREE section

I almost SH*T my self when I saw this , I got so excited about the deal of a life time I didn't finish reading the title. In Pittsburgh I have a 40 year old Heathkit GR-2001 free to anyone interested in the hobby of electronics and kit building. Includes all construction manuals and...
  12. WrenchDad

Electrician help

Hi Guys I have an electrical (non minibike) question and I figured with 32,000 + members on this site their should be some Electricians who could help. The equipment : 1/2 hp Sand Pool filter pump Electric Motor (110 plug in start). The Back story: I was trying to open the pool for the...
  13. WrenchDad

Vintage Hack Job

Any one know what this is or what it started as? $100 but I don't think the engine is original and I'm not so sure about the frame mod's
  14. WrenchDad

Bird I think?

This looks familiar but I'm no expert. What is it?( Wren maybe ) $50 for the frame $80 with the Briggs.
  15. WrenchDad

ARCO American Rider 2016 OldMiniBikes Build Off Vintage Open class

Well better late than never. I didn't have all original parts to finish this last year, So I'll give it another shot.
  16. WrenchDad

Bird Thunderbird Pittsburgh CL

I saw this on Pittsburgh's CL It looks complete (minus the chain, one pic show's it one doesnt and clutch gaurd) and original (I dont know about the clutch brake) I think the price is a little high for this area but that is my opinion. 1979 Thunderbird HS40 mini bike all original this bike is...
  17. WrenchDad

Fighter Chickens

Any body raise chickens for food or egg laying? I have one hen left from the egg layers I had, she is about 8 years old and doesn't lay (hasn't for about 3 years). She now just free ranges and hangs out with our ducks, but this morning after coming down from roost in the yard she looked like a...
  18. WrenchDad

modern or vintage mod ?

The guy said he bought it new in July but I dont recognize it as any of the modern mini's on the market. The frame has some vintage features. I wondered if it had been a vintage bike that was modified and labeled as some thing new on CL. He Only wants $150 for it that's why I'm questioning it as...
  19. WrenchDad

Fox but is the model correct.

The guy say's it's a 70 street scamp with a Tec 4hp He wants $500 Is that the correct model? and would it have a straight carb on the slanted engine? I'm questioning if it's original and not in great shape for the money.
  20. WrenchDad

Question for the reloading guys

Hi guys I'm trying to reproduce Remington core lokt 150 gr 30-06. Is any one currently doing this and or have the reload data? Specifically my question is how many grains of IMR 4350 do I need with a PSP to match Remingtons spec's. I have seen many charts but cant find one that calls it out...