Search results

1. D

alsport trike!!!!

hello from Denver,co. cool breeze here!!!!! I finally had the chance to get a photo of me out to you. facebook very fine wheels 2020 car and bike show scroll down a bit to pat derssore and i'm cool breeze in my rat fink alsport trike. thanks!!
  2. D

ruttman!!!

does anyone have a ruttman grasshopper chopper for sale????? show worthy bike for premium price from me. david 303-885-4705
  3. D

trikes for sale!!!

health forces sale of trike collection!!!!! alsport 130 in show quality condition, $3,400.00 custom dunecycle, stretched, custom everything, multiple show winner with great trophies, $5,500.00 reaper trike, full custom, blue,way too much custom work to list, this is brand new show bike...
  4. D

MINIBIKES WELCOME AT BANDIMERE!!!!!

SPRING IS UNDERWAY AND MINIBIKES ARE COMING OUT. I HAVE BEEN RIDING UP AT BANDIMERE FOR 2 YEARS NOW WITH OTHER MINI BIKERS AND IT A HOOT. IF YOU OWN ANY KIND OF MINIBIKE OR MINI TRIKE, GET IN TOUCH WITH ME AND LETS PLAN A GREAT TIME RIDING WITHOUT HASSLE. THE FOLKS UP THERE REALLY DIG OUR...
  5. D

DENVER,COLORADO APRIL RIDE

ANYONE READY FOR A SPRING RIDE TO WORK OUT THE BUGS AND HAVE A GREAT TIME IN THE ROCKIES????????? 303-885-4705 DAVID
  6. D

rocky mountains!!!!

cool breeze in Denver here. are there any current groups or clubs in Denver co that would like to go on rides, go to car and motorcycle events etc.????? please contact me at 303-885-4705. spring is just around the corner. hope to hear from some Colorado riders who like to ride and have fun...
  7. D

happy new year everyone!!!!

cool breeze in Denver here!!!! we are heading towards spring and a great new year. riding, riding, riding and a lot more riding. be safe and enjoy our sport!!!
  8. D

thanks!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE !!!!!!!!!! thankyou, cool breeze
  9. D

over the years

cool breeze in Denver here! sure hope this is the right place to leave a thankyou to a wonderful gentleman named pat who made my dream come true. rupp xl-350 that's built for speed. mint rebuilt condition all done by the best builders out there. thankyou pat, bro's!!
  10. D

rupp xl-500 wanted

would anyone anywhere in the usa have a rupp xl-500 show quality bike for sale? I am more than willing to pay collector prices. $5,000.00 to $7,000.00 for a turn key finished show bike. please call david at 303-885-4705 with any info. your time will be rewarded in finding me the bike...
  11. D

1968 xl-500

hello from Denver,co. david here!!!! I am still looking for someone who will sell me their xl-500 from rupp. willing to pay premium collector prices. I will take care of shipping/pickup from my end. the bike I need is a 100% show quality ready to ride and enjoy bike. my health now prevents me...
  12. D

rupp scrambler

hello to all minibike fans!!! coolbreeze here in Denver, co. I just wanted to take time to thank kevin in parker , co. for the totally awesome 95% original rupp scrambler I just got from him. what am awesome find not more than 10 miles from my home. it will be a great ride with just a small...
  13. D

rupp xl500/tt500

coolbreeze here in Denver co. I want to thank the folks who wrote me through my ad, but I really need to speak with you by phone. I am way,way old school. please call me direct at 303-885-4705. all these hot deals sound awesome, I just need to talk to you by phone. your time is greatly...
  14. D

1968 rupp xl-500

hello from Denver,co. coolbreeze here!!!! I so want to buy a turn-key 1968 rupp xl-500. my health no longer will allow a project, but I can still ride on a good day. I can pay $5,000.00 to $8,000.00 for a complete show bike. please call me at 303-885-4705. I can take care of all shipping...
  15. D

1968 rupp xl-500

coolbreeze in Denver,co. here!!! I am still interested in buying a show bike, rupp xl-500. can pay $5,000.00 to 8,000.00 for a turn-key ready to ride show bike. my health won't allow me to do projects anymore. I just want to be able to ride a sweet bike. please call me at 303-885-4705. I can...
  16. D

rupp roadster 1968

hello from Denver,co. hopefully I can do this request without upsetting someone. I don't mean any harm. I would very much like a 1968 or 1969 rupp xl500 minibike. please let me explain so a few people will understand my position. I was hurt and no longer have the ability to wrench on bikes...
  17. D

thanks to all!!!!

david in Denver here!!!! I want to thank all the fine folks at this site for helping my dream of having some cool trikes come true. I hope to be showing the collection soon. I however still am looking for a 68 or 69 rupp roadster. show quality!!! I am more than willing to pay top collector...
  18. D

rupp xl-500

coolbreeze in Denver!!! just a thought, after wimber, someone may have a show xl-500 to sell. please allow me to offer $5,000.00 to $7,000.00 for your bike. I so want one and it is impossible for me to build one at this stage of the game for me. please call 303-885-4705. cash in hand shipper...
  19. D

rupp xl-500

hello everyone!! coolbreeze here looking for a rupp xl-500 in show condition!!! I am more than willing to pay upwards of $5,ooo.00 to $7,000.00 for a complete and ready to ride show piece. I am truly hoping someone is ready to sell their bike for a hot sale. I have always wanted one and now...
  20. D

heald super bronc needed!!!

david here!! I am looking to buy a fully restored heald vt-8 minibike. I am ready with cash form a 10+ completely ridable bike. I am willing to pay up to $5000.00 for a really great bike. please, no projects of any kind. the 2018 wimber raffle bike is exactly what I would like. please, someone...