Search results

1. S

My newest addition 1970 Lil Indian

Addicted: Do you (or anybody else) happen to know what year that dark maroon colored Lil Indian, you have in your photo, was made?
  2. S

Lil Indian 400

Wow! Looks beautiful Eric. Nice job. You realize of course, you'll have to tell us exactly what the color code is.....right? (ha)
  3. S

Looking for Tomthumb frame

Hi Manchester; I thought I bought the last small frame Evan made, some time ago. I haven't seen him post on OldMiniBikes for quite a while. Did he post on Facebook that he was still making these? Henry
  4. S

Crimping lower forks

Addicted, thank you. Perhaps we all just learned something here. Pat and I had conversations in the past regarding this cracking problem. I thought heating the tubing would eliminate this problem, but never took the time to experiment doing it.
  5. S

Crimping lower forks

Sorry, but what I meant was weld some small vertical plates on 3 sides of "one" of the blocks.........the "lower" block.
  6. S

Crimping lower forks

Pat: Did you happen to notice any "cracking" of the tubing, on the edges, where the folds were tight? Also...about that alignment problem: You could probably just drill 4 holes at the corners of those blocks and use some steel rod to keep them in line. Those rods would, no doubt, have to...
  7. S

Don't know if your still interested, but there's a Trapper for sale on the site right now...

Don't know if your still interested, but there's a Trapper for sale on the site right now. Listed by a new member. Hope all is well. Henry
  8. S

Trapper trail bike

Member Teeks Off Road was looking for one of these some time ago. Not sure if he's still interested, but you might want to try to contact him. Good luck. Henry
  9. S

Lil Indian 400

Wow! Very nice Eric.
  10. S

Lil Indian 400

Hi Eric; Thanks for the shout out. My pleasure on the spring. Motor looks great. Looking forward to your progress. Henry
  11. S

Lil Indian 450

Okay. PM me your mailing address and I'll send it along. Keep the pics coming. Merry Christmas. Henry
  12. S

Lil Indian 450

Hi Eric: Project appears to be coming along nicely. BTW, would you be interested in a show-chromed Lil Indian fork spring for that bike?
  13. S

Frame Painting Fixture

Wow! Great idea, Dave. Thanks.
  14. S

The loss of a great web site?

Was this change really necessary? How about going back to the old site and just change the color? (ha) BTW, Pat; I answered your pm regarding your request to verify my mailing info but not sure if it went through. If you didn't get it, please let me know. Thanks.
  15. S

Tecumseh White Plastic Gas Tank

I do have one. It's a right side fill. Actually, a pretty nice tank for its age. Clean as a whistle inside. Outside is white, but not "white, white"...........just a little faded from age, I guess. Are you going to be painting it?
  16. S

Tecumseh White Plastic Gas Tank

Pat: I think I have one of those downstairs. I'll check and get back in a bit.
  17. S

Restoring a Tecumseh - another way

CFH; I have the 1979 "brother" to that motor. Was used for shop classes in a school up in Vermont. Supposedly has somewhere around 10 hrs. on it. Has one small dent in the fuel bowl. Not sure if all those bowls are the same. Would you happen to know the part# for that? Thanks.
  18. S

Trapper

Some time ago, senior member TeeksOffroad was looking for one.
  19. S

For the man that has everything

If it doesn't come with a Charlton Heston mask and a whip.........then I don't want it! :laugh:
  20. S

Tubing rollers needed

Doug, thanks. The most severe radius I'm looking for (at one point), with this 1 3/8" tubing, is an 8" CLR bend. Think I'll take your advice and try the 1 1/2" rollers this thing comes with. Seems like if you can roll 1" in a 2" roller without much of a problem, I should be golden with my...