Search results

1. Latent

Comet belt 203589 vs 203591

Anyone know the difference in size between these two belts? I have a tav 30 unit with a 7” driven cane with a 203589 belt, but it’s a bit tight. Wanted to get the bando Kevlar belt which is belt 203591.. Thanks OldMiniBikes
  2. Latent

30 series torque converter driver clutch 3/4” bore

Selling a brand new never used 30 series torque converter driver only. looking for $45 shipped will entertain offers, thank you.
  3. Latent

TAV 2 - Aftermarket belt upgrade

I have a chinese copy of a tav 2 with a 7" driven, and wanted to upgrade the torque converter belt. I believe the part number for the comet belt for the 7" driven is 203591. I am specifically looking for a bando premium kevlar belt for the tav 2 copy, but am having a hard time locating any. On...
  4. Latent

Hilliard inferno flame clutch + 11t + 13t driver $65 shipped

Decided to go from a shoe clutch to a torque converter so up for sale is a lightly used Hilliard inferno flame clutch. Asking $65 shipped with 11t/13t driver, and all necessary hardware to install including clutch bolt with lock washer. The black springs that are currently installed in the...
  5. Latent

Spark plug readings/mikuni tuning

How’s it going fellas, Down to the last leg of the project, and that’s getting my chikuni 22mm tuned/jetted just right.I live in Colorado 5000-10,000 elevation when riding so keep that in mind as well. My current build predator 212cc rtc-6 cylinder head with 27mm intake 25mm exhaust valves...
  6. Latent

Knock off vm22 mikuni - Can you use mikuni jets?

Trying to re-jet my pilot jet on my knockoff vm22 mikuni carb, but having a hard time finding a pilot jet that looks the same as the knockoff. I already am using a genuine mikuni as the main jet with no problems. (Large round head) After looking around on forums for a bit a couple of users are...
  7. Latent

Bullet proof throttle control need recommendations

So I had the stock db30 throttle control on my modified doodlebug, and the twist grip twisted clean off (break at the white plastic) I'm looking for a throttle control that can take abuse. Was looking into dirt bike throttle controls 7/8". Anyone have any recommendations for one? Seems like you...
  8. Latent

Front & rear cotter pin size - old school style db30

Anyone know what size front, and rear cotter pins are used on an old style doodlebug/db30?
  9. Latent

Predator 212cc rear gas tank bolt size?

I’m trying to figure out what size the bolt is for the predator 212cc gas tank - the one that holds it in place In the rear. It’s part #84 In the manual - hopefully someone can help
  10. Latent

Killswitch Ground Wire Ripped off

Hey guys, recently noticed that my kill switch is not working on the predator 212cc engine itself.. I got into a little crash couple weeks ago, and I guess the ground ripped off then. My question is can I splice/crimp the wire, and run another wire to a ground? Not the best with wiring diagrams...
  11. Latent

WTB Racing clutch

Looking for a tomar/Noram/bully clutch set at 3400-3600 engagement. please send pictures/descriptions to 970-581-2169 or post under this thread/pm me, thank you.
  12. Latent

Clutch/tires/gearing to pair with build

Hey guys, Below is a bit about my build. My current build predator 212cc rtc-6 cylinder head with 27mm intake 25mm exhaust valves stock automotive style retainers 26lb valve springs with .060 shims on intake and exhaust sides stock rods stock rockers billet rod +.020" hemi flat top piston...
  13. Latent

best fork upgrade for db30 old style

My forks are completely fried and I was looking into getting azusa front forks to replace my doodlebug forks. I measured it all and it seems like a direct drop in, but was just wondering what the community thinks is the best front forks for the doodlebug. There aren't too many direct drop ins...
  14. Latent

MCP rear hydraulic brake on doodlebug

Has anyone run a mcp rear hydraulic brake on a doodlebug or have any pictures of a person that has? I'm trying to run a mcp brake with the stock disc and re-weld a bracket, just wanted to brainstorm some ideas off other members on this forum that have done anything similar, thanks.
  15. Latent

Anyone run a sprocket guard on their doodlebug?

I ride my mini bike pretty hard and throw the chain twice in an hour of hard riding. Mostly street riding, but when I hit a bump in the road at full throttle it may throw the chain. I currently run a 12t clutch 59t split sprocket with the OldMiniBikes split sprocket adapter. I was thinking about either...
  16. Latent

promod front brake kit - bolt one kit for hydraulic brake for doodlebugs

50$ shipped. comes with everything you need and the correct spacers. how it looks installed on doodlebugs img hostingcertificity.com
  17. Latent

2 disc 6 spring bully clutch 12tooth sprocket for sale or trade

looking for a 24mm mikuni with a flat slide for trade.... or 140$ shipped gifted through paypal. Comes with case and some extras.
  18. Latent

pullstart turning over crankshaft, clutch and back tire...

OK so I know it's most likely my over torquing of the arc rod bolts, but the engine is in great running condition and as soon as i hit the gas the engine stopped and i went to pull-start it again. After going to pull-start it rotates the rear wheel and crankshaft... I am thinking its because I...
  19. Latent

24mm flat slide + manifold wanted

Looking for a 24mm flat slide with manifold.. mikuni, pwk, oko, etc thanks
  20. Latent

what mod should I do next? black mamba build

predator 212cc rtc-6 cylinder head with 27mm intake 25mm exhaust valves stock automotive style retainers 26lb valve springs with .060 shims on intake and exhaust sides stock rods stock rockers billet rod +.020" hemi flat top piston .010" head gasket ngk spark plug billet flywheel 32...