Search results

1. delray

weather

days like that we usually run over to gulf shores or Pensacola beachs….
  2. delray

weather

I remember going to florida in february when I was younger and everything was starting to bloom down there too. made my winter go quick after coming back from the warm weather. now when I go down to Gulfport ms in june it's already so hot you have to stay inside with the air on. man that really...
  3. delray

weather

yes, I believe it is. the unit it self said briggs on it. also I notes it has a different head design then the animal/intek heads. this one is more like a honda/clone. starting to wonder if they have bearings on the crank? might be a good hotrod engine someday.....:scooter:
  4. delray

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GUMPIT

Happy Birthday...…..randy.
  5. delray

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Cat man Derek

Derek...…….Happy Birthday.
  6. delray

weather

someone had fun the other night and took out my mail box. funny thing I notes last week I needed to replace the plastic post that slips over the 4x4. there was a bad spot below the box that was cracking. well now I am going to have fun with them the next time they do it. for now I fab up a...
  7. delray

weather

well I might have you beat. my parents live the city and there starting to run out of room. dad got a ohv briggs on a single stage blower. for some reason it was set at only 3200+ factory. glad I reset it at 3700+ this last fall. now it really blows snow.....;)
  8. delray

tecumseh-ohh build

I was running 3000 stall on my drag bike and just the stock comet spring in the rear driven. in the pass I tried to use the yellow comet spring and that seemed to create a lot of havoc with the belt and engine trying to turn high rpm's. just in the short time I use the rear driven unit the stock...
  9. delray

tecumseh-ohh build

here is something I purchase last summer. I have only heard about and I believe only seen in the motorsports ohh-motors. this is a factory head that comes with larger valves. I believe only difference was the motorsports engines came with stainless valves. this is still something I need to...
  10. delray

What year & how to fig Craftsman/Tec.

looks to be a 79 points engine from what sears Parts Diagrams are showing. https://www.searspartsdirect.com/model-number/143694012/0247/1503500.html
  11. delray

Hemi GX140 build

I do remember the kohler aluminum flywheel fitting the greyhound crank for sure and if I am correct that crank is the same has the gx200. i'm assuming your gx140 also has the same tapper shaft as the gx200? either way here is the part number for the Kohler 1402502-S ,cheap on ebay $25 or offer...
  12. delray

Hemi GX140 build

I see on your application trying to go with a lite flywheel setup. being that it's a honda crank and the engine not going to spin super high rev's. have you thought maybe trying a kohler aluminum flywheel. they are lite and cheap to find too. might be easier setup with that, then trying to...
  13. delray

flywheel damage

if he thinks the bore is damage in the flywheel? then maybe the the flywheel is not sitting on there square? lot of big if's without knowing what else has been done to the motor. you do show the original flywheel damage , so at one time it took a big impact from something.
  14. delray

flywheel damage

just to add little what capguncowboy was saying. yes, this is a must to do when installing a different flywheel on to your crank and even with the stock flywheel too. good small engine mechanic should know this already and this is what he will be looking for after lapping the flywheel to crank...
  15. delray

Tecumseh Motorsports OHV 195cc

my torque converter set with a stall speed before it engages and for gearing it is setup to allow the engine to turn 8200 rpm's at 125 ft. yes I said 8200 rpm's and thats with a Tecumseh. I might be the only person in the world that's spinning a ohh Tecumseh over 8200 rpm's....lol you would have...
  16. delray

it should be real simple to find out if it has a bearing cover and the one picture you posted of the side cover is to far away to tell? bearing covers are very easy to spot. the seal will be recessed in the cover like this. here are some pictures that you already posted and they show the side...
  17. delray

The BAD NEWS..... Heart Attack!!

get well soon roger. take care.....and keep the Skat Kitty. get your kid to help you....... hey , you will be leaving next to ole. he can get a motor running for you in no time........
  18. delray

Happy Birthday jimh!

hey jim,Happy Birthday.........
  19. delray

I did post a picture of me leaving the line under symco 2018 thread. that was last years motor setup in that bike. building a 195cc motor makes it very challenging to run against 212 and bigger cc engines. kind of like showing up with a 302 chevy and everybody else is running a 350 chevy. some...
  20. delray

Happy Birthday brother Ed

Happy Birthday Ed...……...