Search results

1. Truckasaurus44

Lil indian Cover Bracket

No luck with Digger.
  2. Truckasaurus44

Hi Diggers, I'm on a hunt for a part for a lil indian. I've got a decent original steel clutch...

Hi Diggers, I'm on a hunt for a part for a lil indian. I've got a decent original steel clutch cover with a busted/half missing bracket. I know someone on here had made some nice steel replacements a while back, but I missed the train. Do you know where I can get one to fix my cover? Do you...
  3. Truckasaurus44

Lil indian Cover Bracket

Hi guys. I'm hunting for a clutch cover bracket to repair the bracket on on original steel cover. I know someone made repop original brackets a while back, but I missed the train. If you have one you aren't using, e-mail me at jmessinger80@gmail.com
  4. Truckasaurus44

Terra Torque?????

I'm thinking about going to check this bike out. The owner says it's a Terra Torque and so does the clutch cover, but every Terra Torque I've seen has rear suspension and this is a rigid frame. take a look and let me know what you think. Is there a different Terra Torque out there other than...
  5. Truckasaurus44

ARCO / Alexander Reynolds - Disassembled

Wow. Its been a while since I saw that bike.
  6. Truckasaurus44

Super Bronc seat

Thanks guys. Its going to take a while to get it made, so please let me know if anyone has a beater I can use while waiting. It doesn't have to be pretty. It just has to work.
  7. Truckasaurus44

Super Bronc seat

I need a new seat for my VT8. I thought there was someone on here making repops, but not sure. It doesn't need to be perfect. It just has to get me riding again. If some one has a used one that's in functional condition, I'D take that too.
  8. Truckasaurus44

1966 Lil Indian

Bike is SOLD!
  9. Truckasaurus44

1966 Lil Indian

Thanks. The camera loves me :D
  10. Truckasaurus44

1966 Lil Indian

Oh, and here's the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmU7jxhKHdM
  11. Truckasaurus44

1966 Lil Indian

I should add that the bike comes with the original axle bolts, neck bolts, and nuts. They are in great shape if you want to plate them. Also, the wheel and fender bolts are the original rockford other than one fender bolt. They polished up nice, so I used them.
  12. Truckasaurus44

1966 Lil Indian

I'm not sure what's up with my pics, but I'll fix it shortly. It seems likewww.postimage.org made all my pics small! E-mail me at truckasaurus44@hotmail.com If you want the full size pics before I fix this.
  13. Truckasaurus44

1966 Lil Indian

I've decided to put my 2014 Build Off Bike up for sale. I don't really want to, but I've got a truck I want to buy and could use the money. She's a 1966 Lil Indian that I restored. I went to alot of trouble to make sure she's as original as possible. Here's the details: 1) Frame - blasted...
  14. Truckasaurus44

@@Hot Dog Hut..Annual Minibike Swap meet and gathering@@

Sadness! I believe, Kevin Sorbo put it best: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9gC1GiSDDA
  15. Truckasaurus44

Super Bronc Seat

I'm looking for a seat for my Vt-8. Its got a fatty front tire, though I don't think it makes a difference on the seat. It doesn't have to be mint or original. I just need a decent seat that fills in for the busted up original on my bike. I'd buy one from OMB, but they are out of stock. The...
  16. Truckasaurus44

For Sale NOS Lil Indian Booklet

If its for 1968, I'll take it!
  17. Truckasaurus44

Arco Bushwacker parts

I'm still on this hunt, especially for the down tubes and rear wheel.
  18. Truckasaurus44

Jersey Rat

Looks bad @$$. You've got to youtube up some vids!
  19. Truckasaurus44

Jersey Rat

HA HA, I know that bike! Jersey Rat! I'll be watching to see how my old Monkey Warts comes out!