Search results

1. capguncowboy

Rubber Pull Handles.

Those definitely look different than the originals. The metal bracket is much smaller. They sell repops of the originals for pretty cheap. You can get them at any engine supply online, Ebay or even Amazon. Look for part number 590387...
  2. capguncowboy

How to post pictures (Test Area)

test
  3. capguncowboy

hs40 flywheel and lighting coil

Is this an aluminum flywheel or steel? I know the aluminum versions are not interchangeable. I don't know about the steel versions. @markus would be able to help you if it's steel
  4. capguncowboy

flywheel damage

I've used grinding compound on my flywheels with great success. Just add the compound, put the flywheel on without the key and rotate it 10-12 times. Clean the surfaces and go again until you get the result you want.
  5. capguncowboy

One speed early production Blazer?

lol i was going to ask about those tampons :oops::p
  6. capguncowboy

hs40 flywheel and lighting coil

The flywheel for an HS40 only fits that engine. The part number is 610769A. There aren't any currently listed on Ebay, but they show up all the time, sometimes for pretty cheap.
  7. capguncowboy

Rupp Jackshaft slides a little back and forth

I would say that either the bearings are shot or the jackshaft is worn out
  8. capguncowboy

Tt-500

That's a nice bike, but it's got a few wrong parts on it (tank decal, engine, etc). Still worth what he's asking though
  9. capguncowboy

Dellorto top ring tool?

Those normally are just hand tightened. Maybe try tapping on the outside of it with the plastic end of a screwdriver to break it loose? If it's sill being stubborn, maybe a belt-strap wrench
  10. capguncowboy

1968 Rupp XL350

First off, that's definitely the wrong engine. While I've heard rumors about Briggs on some of the lower-end product line in the early days, the XL-350 was well into their 5th year of bikes and was certainly not a lower model. Secondly, you would be surprised what you can clean up with some...
  11. capguncowboy

Bonanza

Those are some nice starts for projects! Not a lot of rust to fight with. What are you wanting to do with them? A factory restoration or a resto-mod ?
  12. capguncowboy

Help identify this, my new way to work

APC Chopper. Chinese made
  13. capguncowboy

Allis Chalmers

Nevermind, I see you started another thread. Disregard, as Dave has already covered it.
  14. capguncowboy

Rupp identification help...plz.

You'd be better off posting a picture of the entire bike. I think the numbers around 10000 were 1966
  15. capguncowboy

h60 75003E

You're welcome. Those are the nicest repops around. As far as I can tell, they're exactly like the original
  16. capguncowboy

h60 75003E

Hover your mouse cursor over his avatar and a window will pop up. At the bottom, it will say "Start Conversation". Click that and you can PM him directly.
  17. capguncowboy

Help. What is it?

Yeah, those are aftermarket. It should have Betor shocks
  18. capguncowboy

h60 75003E

to clarify, that's H series as in the medium frame (H40, H50, H60, H70). The smaller H series (H25, H30, H35) use the same throttle linkage as the HS40.
  19. capguncowboy

Cat Brake caliber

Yeah, the plastic throttles are a hard to find in good shape. These were bikes for kids. They were rough on them and the plastic pieces (and a lot of the metal pieces) didn't survive the rides.