Search results

Mini Bike & Go-Kart Parts

1. D

Roper revival....

I disagree with your wife,:) they look great. Job well done!!!
  2. D

What is it?

This will make your next project a piece of cake!
  3. D

What is it?

your next project:)
  4. D

FLAT TRACK BIKE

So are these races open to the public or just a bunch guys living a dream? Nice machine work on the fork mods.
  5. D

FLAT TRACK BIKE

When's the next race? (Without rain) Symco was a bummer.....
  6. D

SYMCO AUGUST 7-8 2020

Plan on being there!!!:scooter:
  7. D

Here’s what I came home to...

Another winter or fall project.. bigger garage? Have fun....
  8. D

FLAT TRACK BIKE

@delray you going to Symco?
  9. D

Barn find HS40 72 rupp

Well, got the decals on and took it for spin, kind of coughed, sputtered and backfired when i let up on the gas. After a few minutes it ran pretty good, maybe just had to warm up. I really haven't messed with the carb yet except to get it to idle, sure it needs to be fine tuned. Need to get new...
  10. D

Barn find HS40 72 rupp

5 pulls and she started, :), got a good idle. Put the belt on tomorrow and test it with a load (me sitting on it).
  11. D

Picked up a couple frames...

nice find, your next winter project?
  12. D

Barn find HS40 72 rupp

Thanks, plan on keep it.
  13. D

Barn find HS40 72 rupp

Getting closer...
  14. D

Barn find HS40 72 rupp

Well, all painted. @delray , used the 2K recipe, decals on, light coat of 2k and 3 coats to finish it off. Get it assembled and mount the engine and see if i can figure out the slide carb:scooter::)
  15. D

What white paint should I get for my 69 Tecumseh h35 restore

@delray, the tank looks great. What did you use for the light coat of clear? Getting ready to paint my 71 Rupp, I would to be totally satisfied if my tank turned out like that.
  16. D

shipping

Yea, Nine states only, spee-dee. I sent a box with USPS, $21, sent one spee-dee, $5.63.
  17. D

shipping

For what it's worth, located in the midwest, Speedy Delivery is a great option, probably 1/2 the cost of UPS & Fedex.
  18. D

Barn find HS40 72 rupp

Arc rod installed :)
  19. D

Barn find HS40 72 rupp

Engine together, test fit on the manifold and going with a slide carb, thanks @Skipp for getting me going in right direction. Prepping for paint next.. found out the serial number indicates its a 71 not a 72...
  20. D

HS40 RUPP part 2

Finally got it back together, runs great, what a difference when you have the right vlv clearance. Governor removed so no more interference gov shaft and ARC rod.....