1. mlanzoni

Front forks that fall out..

Possibly worn fork bushings.
  2. mlanzoni

My latest build a 1964 Rupp Dart A-Bone

Very nice !
  3. mlanzoni

1968 Rupp Mini bike won't idle or rev

Check - the fuel flow from the tank; if that's good, check the float level in the carb.
  4. mlanzoni

A big Thank You and shout out to OldMiniBikes Member

I want to give a big Thank You and shout out to OldMiniBikes Member Oldcarcbx. He hooked me up with a real nice running Tecumseh H60. Thank you Oldcarcbx.
  5. mlanzoni

Recommendation for an engine that will fit in a 1969 Rupp Roadster frame

Thank you all very much for your feedback. I am looking at a few options now. Thank you all !!
  6. mlanzoni

Hello, I am trying to complete my 1969 Rupp Roadster, and I need a good engine. Would you be...

Hello, I am trying to complete my 1969 Rupp Roadster, and I need a good engine. Would you be interested in selling the original engine mentioned in your TT500 add ? Thanks Mike
  7. mlanzoni

Recommendation for an engine that will fit in a 1969 Rupp Roadster frame

Hello all, I am asking for recommendations of a 5hp - 7hp non-Tecumseh engine, that you know will definitely fit into a 1969 Rupp Roadster frame, align with the jackshaft, and will work using the Rupp remote gas tank. All the good period correct Tecumseh engines I see are way to expensive for...
  8. mlanzoni

Rupp TT500 for sale

Would you be interested in selling the original engine ? I try to complete a 1969 Roadster. Thanks Mike
  9. mlanzoni

Wiring diagram for my TT500?

Very, very nice !
  10. mlanzoni

Started painting my Rupp Roadster 2.

Very, very NICE !!
  11. mlanzoni

Replacement H50/60/70 Throttle Kit

I Just received my kit yesterday from Joe51. As always, excellent workmanship. !!! Thank you Joe51.
  12. mlanzoni

Replacement H50/60/70 Throttle Kit

Joe, can I order one of these kits ? Thanks
  13. mlanzoni

** Happy Birthday Harleys Papa **

Happy happy birthday !!
  14. mlanzoni

What Happened

Ahhhh, nice. Thank you Drew and Viki. :thumbsup:
  15. mlanzoni

There's going to be one happy little Grandson Christmas morning

WOW Grandpa !!! Merry Christmas !
  16. mlanzoni

Garage Photo Fun

Very nice !!!
  17. mlanzoni

My Childhood is Complete

Good for you. Congratulations ! it's beautiful. I need to start going to more Christmas parties.
  18. mlanzoni

The dreaded white siblings--snow and salt-- have arrived

State and town Highway/ Roads departments need to exhaust their budgets so they can get more for next year, and the workers don't mind the over time. I've never heard of any department, town, city, state, or business, NOT having 'left over' funds. The salt is a killer on cars and helps the...
  19. mlanzoni

Fox Campus Progress Update

Very nice !!!