Search results

Mini Bike & Go-Kart Parts

1. M

bird wren kick stand

looking for a bird wren kick stand
  2. M

briggs throttle linkage

I picked up a briggs throttle linkage from OldMiniBikes but it didn't come with any diagram or instructions. this will be my first time using a briggs motor so the throttle linkage is all new to me, I did check past conversations but I couldn't find the kit that OldMiniBikes sells in use, I have several briggs...
  3. M

HAPPY BIRTHDAY minibike Dan 1980

Have a great day Dan and enjoy the day
  4. M

bird thunderbird gas tank

anyone have a gas tank for a Bird thunderbird?
  5. M

HS40 slanted intake

just sold one for half the price of what they want on ebay, didn't think I was going to need it but now here I am, anyone have one for sale or are those angled adapters available for the hs 40, thanks
  6. M

lil indian no. plate decal

I'm looking to buy a lil indian front no. plate silver ,black and white decal, I see them on ebay but the shipping cost what the decal does, I would rather pay more for the decal then to get raped on shipping, just looking to see if a member has one that they might want to sell, I'm gonna buy...
  7. M

what do I have

I've had this with some other frames and am looking to see what it might be? appreciate any info, thank you
  8. M

what is it? ?

I picked this up awhile back and don't know what the frame is, I just went out and grabbed a few pictures before I start researching but would be happy for any info anyone can share, thank you.
  9. M

weld a crank ?

I have an hs40 that I picked up but the crank was drilled and tapped off center, its a good running motor and its getting hard to locate these 4hp in my area, at this time I don't have the knowledge to replace the crank but was wondering if I can fill the 3/4" deep hole with the welder and drill...
  10. M

1974 hs50

just picked up this hs50 that appears to be a 74 with an aluminum flywheel, the side case has an aluminum bushing seal which I thought that 74s and before all had ball bearing seals? I would appreciate any knowledge anyone can share about it, thanks HS50 67003A 4131B
  11. M

5 hp throttle control

I have a hs50 fresh nos motor that I have on a bike that I finally am finishing up after swapping motors a few times, the motor runs great but only gives me full throttle when I first start it up and when its at a slow idle, if I jump on it and take off it only gives me about 2/3 throttle...
  12. M

HAPPY EASTER

Happy Easter to all you mini bike fans around the country,from new york, have a great day, good day to be KIND, ENJOY.......
  13. M

MTD clutch cover brackets

I'm looking for the brackets that bolts the cover to the motor, I have the bracket that bolts the cover to the frame but there are 2 brackets that bolt it to the motor that I'm looking for, I can make them if I have no other choice, a motor off a MTD on ebay had the brackets on it but the price...
  14. M

h50 79-89

I have an h50 that came on my mtd when I first started to put some bikes and parts together, I put it on a shelf and didnt have any plans for it until I picked up a couple of digger frames, I see that they came with h50s on them so I'm hoping that this is a good candidate for one of the frames...
  15. M

h50 1979?

I have an h50 that came on my mtd when I first started to put some bikes and parts together, I put it on a shelf and didnt have any plans for it until I picked up a couple of digger frames, I see that they came with h50s on them so I'm hoping that this is a good candidate for one of the frames...
  16. M

8 hp I/C parts

I picked up this 8hp industrial/commercial motor 195437 4041 01 89061312 that I need to locate an air filter housing and the air intake housing that goes from the carb to the air filter housing, I was able to order a replacement carb easily but cant seem to locate a parts diagram for...
  17. M

MERRY CHRISTMAS

MERRY CHRISTMAS to all OldMiniBikes members and mini bike enthusiast, have a great day
  18. M

fairbanks kick starter

selling the nos kick starter I picked up a few months ago that was going on a bike that I just sold, I will put it up for what I paid 200 shipped or 175 picked up from 13478
  19. M

hs 50 exhaust flange

I looking for an hs 50 exhaust flange so I can make a exhaust pipe for my mtd, I have a taylor pipe on the motor but at the 20 degtee angle of the motor its too tall for the taylor pipe, need the flange tecumseh 730165 or an exhaust pipe that will work on my mtd, thanks
  20. M

hs50

picked up this hs50 with a small metal tag that reads HS50 67003 4136B , not sure what year motors use the small metal ID tags and why, thanks