Search results

Mini Bike & Go-Kart Parts

1. gumpit

Bonanza ace 100 prototype (never sold to the public) minibikes with front and rear foot brake.

‘Because there is no god... just like they say pics or it didn‘t happen. So like god, you have no proof of what you are claiming... Thought so.
  2. gumpit

torque converters

Electric
  3. gumpit

wondering what this trike is

Looking at the welds I would say homemade back in the day.
  4. gumpit

Bonanza ace 100 prototype (never sold to the public) minibikes with front and rear foot brake.

So what’s so special or different about them to a non Bonanza geek? Where is the proof that these are ”the ones”? How do we know they aren’t clones? Just sayin’..... playing devils advocate
  5. gumpit

Dunecycle Mojave 500E twin tuner model almost done.

It’s still waiting to get started. But he will.
  6. gumpit

Sprockets

Staton-inc.com
  7. gumpit

Gas tank fitting question

good luck getting the right thread.
  8. gumpit

Gas tank fitting question

I had a similar issue. I ended up tapping the inside and using a male petcock.
  9. gumpit

2020 Windber raffle bike. VT2 build

Father’s Day weekend
  10. gumpit

2020 Windber raffle bike. VT2 build

Yours also has a spring like the VT1. Maybe they used leftover forks on yours. Compare date codes on the motors...
  11. gumpit

1974 Honda XL70 Finished

I had 2. They are awesome bikes..
  12. gumpit

4TH ANNUAL NORTHERN NEW YORK RIDE WEEKEND.

I know one of my old Bonanzas was there...
  13. gumpit

This is not the first event post that Josh has tried to put his 2 cents in and has tried to stop people from attending. I understand his issues with socializing but he needs to stop being a Debbie Downer and just accept that people are going to have events whether he likes it or not. I know for...
  14. gumpit

Older comet torque converter

Your driven spring has come unwound and needs to be clocked.
  15. gumpit

Nope. We are going to party like it’s 1999...
  16. gumpit

Wanted: Roller in New England

I have nothing
  17. gumpit

Josh, nobody cares what you think. You have your opinion and can stay home. But you are making yourself more of an outcast than you already are. I know you can’t comprehend the the need for social contact but for the rest of the people who felt like going and having a good time there are no...
  18. gumpit

Just found some random forks I’ll toss in my truck.
  19. gumpit

I have my Trailmaster, HEALD VT5 Clone,CT70 Clone,”Lil SHITBOX“ micro in the trailer and the trike as a backup in the truck. Got some wheels for sale.4” micro wheels. And some vintage ones.some smalls. Some aftermarket CT70 forks,hub,brake... some other stuff too....