Search results

Mini Bike & Go-Kart Parts

1. R

Taco 44 - WB 820 project

Hey thanks guys. I will contact Jim at Max Torque and try to figure out the gears and a good clutch to go with. If anyone has a good link for 5" tire choices please post. I never realized from only looking at pics how narrow the 5" tires are. That 820 Bender is going to light up the rear every...
  2. R

Taco 44 - WB 820 project

Hello all - New guy here with a lot of questions. Have been trying to read up on everything I can find and several of you have been helping me via pm (thanks all) but I figured I would try posting on the main forum. Am trying to put together my first bike. Have secured a Taco 44 rolling chassis...
  3. R

what are you listening to v.2.0

Some interesting stuff on this thread. This was my Sunday playlist - Papillon complete score - Jerry Goldsmith Prince Rupert's Lament - King Crimson - Cirkus Fripp doing a metal funeral dirge. Scares me this is 50 years old! Electric Flag - Another Country Bloomfield demonstrates the...
  4. R

Hi Jamjam - Newbie here. Was looking at your Taco 44 post. Can you say which model McCulloch...

Hi Jamjam - Newbie here. Was looking at your Taco 44 post. Can you say which model McCulloch that is? Are you planning on restoring the bike? Thanks, race / Roger