3. H

1969 honda z-50 Gas Tank

Stew from NY?
  4. H

Forum Upgrade

@manchester1 how about now?
  5. H

Notifications Not Working

Great. Anytime incidents are reported, having a date or specific detail can really expedite the problem solving process. Thanks.
  6. H

Should be working soon. Let me know if you get any notifications.
  7. H

The previous software was outdated, unsupported and had risks of losing all of the information. Take your pick. There is a large amount of data ranging back to 2006. I can simply let it all go, or continue into the future with a functioning site and a few grumpy people who don't like change...
  8. H

Nothing has changed, but thanks for providing a date so I can look into it.
  9. H

I don't have have e-mail notifications turned on, but a lot can depend on your e-mail provider. Some of them may end up in the spam folder. I recommend gmail over other providers like Yahoo, and AOL who have been notorious for blocking OMB notification emails.
  10. H

I got this notification.
  11. H

Renewing the membership question?

Rick, At the top of the page under "Forums" https://oldminibikes.com/forum/index.php?account/upgrades I know there are still somethings that need to be adjusted on here and now that everyone is mostly familiar with the new layout I can start changing things on everyone ;) Thanks!
  12. H

Coleman TAV Kit

I've had a lot of requests for instructions and information on our TAV Kit for the Coleman Bikes, old style DB30's and others. I did this quickly on a bike that already had been TAV'd and when I get a another Hemi or do a crank swap on the other Coleman I have, a more complete write up will be...
  13. H

How to become a supporting member.

Sorry, it was an issue on my end. Should be good to go now. Thank you!
  14. H

How to become a supporting member.

Hey Mark, Thanks for your interest in becoming a Supporting Member! You can find the link under "Forums", or by clicking/tapping your user name and viewing account upgrades. Or simply, click here: https://oldminibikes.com/forum/index.php?account/upgrades Thank you!
  15. H

The loss of a great web site?

If they can't read the first post, they won't understand the necessity for change, nor the benefits of having technology capable of keeping up with today's devices. When this forum started almost 13 years ago, not many people had cell phones capable of internet access, or photos. Many people...
  16. gumpit.gif

gumpit.gif

17. H

Forum Upgrade

It's likely that the data from iTrader will not be transferable to the new system but I will add it to my list to check out. A new system may be implemented.
  18. H

Forum Upgrade

After many hours of importing data and such, I'm going to revert back to the old, out-dated software and layout just for YOU.
  19. H

Forum Upgrade

Thanks. I'll look into it.