Search results

1. ole4

Tecumseh engine builder

Markus +1
  2. ole4

International Efenel Flat Tracker

Is anyone making a billet rod or flywheel for those engines?
  3. ole4

Vintage 1970 speedway shark

Looks great!
  4. ole4

Sherpa

Very cool! Never saw one before.
  5. ole4

DIY led lighting.

What is your system? Is it a tecumseh lighting coil or a clone with one or two coils? They all make ac output and it is unregulated so the tec with half wave rectifiers make about 18 no load and the two coil clones with full wave rectifier mid twenty. Depends on your load wattage and type if...
  6. ole4

Predator 212 head, order now, only 2 left.

Went on their website it is a 32/25 mm size valves. Looks like it would be good for an open or drag race motor.
  7. ole4

Yup nice flatslide or a 30 w tapered manifold down to 28mm.
  8. ole4

No 28mm runner is about the max for a 13ci motor. Would need to be a max effort motor or better a big bore. A 28mm tube with a proper radiused entry can flow 145 cfm @28”. (Cd = 1). Velocity could be great on a flowbench @28” but if motor can’t use the flow actual velocity running will be low...
  9. ole4

Thanks! Ports look real nice with a generous short side. 28mm is about the max for a stock sized motor looking at that one I woul like to try one. Without the extras they are $599.00. He neglected to state the valve sizes or did I miss that?
  10. ole4

I don’t see an advantage for it over a well ported cast head on a stock sized motor. A belmit head flows 150+ cfm. A 13 CI motor can’t use that much flow potential. I would think that the new head does have potential on a larger stroked and sleeved open motor. On a stock size I would expect...
  11. ole4

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Harleys Papa

Happy Birthday
  12. ole4

powell-chalenger-parts

Parts are hard to find and expensive. The elusive throttle rack is a tough one.
  13. ole4

Best Head Gasket?

Should not be doing that with 28 degree timing. Try setting ex tight. If you have a compression tester check cranking compression. They vary as reground cams have varying base circles but cr tab is fixed. Should be 80 psi +- 20 lbs
  14. ole4

Best Head Gasket?

It’s not going to detonate cold. If it only kicks back with ignition on and engine cold it’s timing. If you are running a ultra lite flywheel that could aggravate the issue.
  15. ole4

Predator Head Work

I use .060 intake and . 080 ex. Ex is the critical one as the piston is chasing the closing ex near TDC
  16. ole4

Best Head Gasket?

Forgot one thing, if it is too much compression it will yank the handle out of your hand even if ignition is off. If you can pull the cord ok with ignition off then it is a kickback problem.
  17. ole4

Best Head Gasket?

Should be easy to start if ex lash is set right. Try a snug .001 with piston a few degrees Atdc on compression.
  18. ole4

Best Head Gasket?

Why? Don’t you have a compression release?
  19. ole4

Best Head Gasket?

Run the .010 gasket you will be fine. Try to find 93 octane.
  20. ole4

Predator fuel pump

No do not plug it. There is a one way check valve in the cover that needs to be there. You need a fitting below the reed plate to get the crankcase pulses to the pump diaphragm. You can use brass tube and drill a hole on the top side but make sure it does not get in the way of the spark plug and...