1. Taco Loco Joe

Anyone Know?

2. Taco Loco Joe

Rupp? Trailhorse?

3. Taco Loco Joe

How about the Brakes?

4. Taco Loco Joe

Bonanza MB1150TC

I bought this 3 years ago. My thread, Truck load of mini bikes!!!! tells the story on how I found it. I got it running recently and she runs Great! I always liked the look of the Mickey Thompson Bikes so I swapped the stock bars for some 18” Apes and Beston grips. It’s got a seat off a BC1500SH...
  5. Taco Loco Joe

Dave Miller DMC.

As you already know, the Mini Bike World lost a true Legend recently. I was lucky enough to buy the last Bonanza Chopper front end last week. The quality of his work was second to none. As luck would have it, I found a DMC Chopper Frame on Craigslist the following day. In 1969 I was 13 and...
  6. Taco Loco Joe

Bonanza Chopper Sissy Bar, Shocks

I need the Sissy Bar ,Shocks and seat. Thanks Joe.
  7. Taco Loco Joe

Bonanza?

The rear axle mount looks different. Looks like a Go Power 2 up front. Thanks!
  8. Taco Loco Joe

What is it?

Got the Old Timers in the neighborhood breaking out their Neglected minibikes. I gave him a Briggs 3 horse but it wasn’t moving 285 lbs very well. Thanks Joe
  9. Taco Loco Joe

Governor issues with HS40

With all this time on my hands, I started messing with an HS40 I got on a trade . I put a Chinese CARB on it and it starts and idles. With the engine off, it throttles all the way open and closes. When I start it, It won’t throttle up . I’m thinking the governor is busted inside because the...
  10. Taco Loco Joe

Is this home made?

Never seen one of these.
  11. Taco Loco Joe

Chinese Carb On Tecumseh

Just put a Chinese carb on my HS40 till I get a rebuild kit for the original. It fired right up. Is the gas inlet fitting pressed in and can it be relocated 180 degrees? Can you buy one that way? Thanks Joe.
  12. Taco Loco Joe

What is this one?

Looks complete. I never seen one before.
  13. Taco Loco Joe

3 Cars Stolen at Good Guys Show

While I was making a deal to buy a Bonanza Mini Bike last Saturday at the Good Guys Show in Pleasanton California, Three Classic Cars were stolen. A 1960 356 Porsche the Owner owned for over 45 years, A 63 Impala convertible the owners father bought new, and a 67’ Mustang convertible. The...
  14. Taco Loco Joe

1 Bonanza front peg foot peg

My newly acquired 1300 came with only 1. Doesn’t have to be NOS this is going to be a rider. Thanks Joe
  15. Taco Loco Joe

Goodyear 4.10 3.50-6 studded

I need a nice Goodyear diamond studded 410 350-6 tire. Don’t need NOS just a good rider. Thanks Joe
  16. Taco Loco Joe

What did this Continental Slick come off of?

Were these used on Karts or mini bikes? I bought it at a Swap Meet and thought it was Cool.
  17. Taco Loco Joe

Bonanza BC1300

Bought this today from a guy I was talking to at the Good Guys Show in Pleasanton California. It’s got all the hard to find goodies. He even threw in 2 engines. Now to take all those stickers off. LOL! I even bought some stuff from Mr. Mini Bike. He used to show up at all the Swaps in California...
  18. Taco Loco Joe

Deals Still Out There.

I found this NOS , Never Started Briggs 3 horse on C.L. . It was in the sellers Grandfathers garage. The DEAL part? $10.
  19. Taco Loco Joe

Old, Cool, and $$$$

Saw it on EBay for $3 Grand. 2 stroke powered.
  20. Taco Loco Joe

Shocks but what brand?

I Thought they were Sebacs . Says Made Italy.