Search results

Mini Bike & Go-Kart Parts

1. Rapidrob

Sitting in a garage

a friend of mine restores Hit-n-Miss engines and needed help/advice on a stuck piston engine. While I was there I notice this gem sitting in a corner.... 8 HP engine Fold-up seat with storage under it
  2. Rapidrob

A gift horse....

A friend of mine knows I do a lot of off-road riding on my minibikes and I have to tow my trailer to the trail heads using my VW station wagon TDI. He said to me " I've got something you might want" and took me to his garage and pointed to a 1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee Lorado. He had just bought a...
  3. Rapidrob

Fully functional Hilltopper kick stand

Flush mount ( hides behind frame tubing) and has two holes. A large one and a small one ( mount and spin preventer) Must be fully operational and lock in folded and extended positions.
  4. Rapidrob

Please help ID this old B&S engine on a tiller.

Neighbor has had this tiller sitting out for 30 years I know of. I may ask him to sell me the engine if it is worth restoring? The ID plate is aluminum and has an upper and lower row of numbers. The upper row reads: 201059 space 109666 Lower Row: 008 space 015
  5. Rapidrob

What a pain in the butt....time to replace the seat on the Hawg-TY

The original seat is double sprung, heavy duty vinyl covered with a steel seat pan. The support rods have taken such a beating in the 1,100 miles off road they can no longer keep the springs from moving sideways. I really can't complain too much. Many of the new seats today use a plastic seat...
  6. Rapidrob

Moved the foot pegs, finely.

After bending the foot pegs eight times on my Hawk-TY I decided to cut the pegs off and move them up over the main support bar of the frame. I fabricated a "U" shaped 1/4" hardened steel bracket and welded it to the bottom of the bar. The foot pegs were welded on the top-side section of the "U"...
  7. Rapidrob

Five Hills of Death in a thunder storm.

We took a ride to the Five Hills of Death this morning. The roads and trails have been badly eroded by heavy rain. More large rocks and boulders showing than I have ever seen before. We took of of the forest roads for several miles until the road was so festooned with boulders it was no longer...
  8. Rapidrob

Baja rear axle

Baja MB200 rear axle. Part number MB200-210 15 mm in diameter and 325 mm long- nuts would be nice as well. Same as American Power Products Hawg-Ty mini bike.
  9. Rapidrob

Does it share parts with a mini bike today?

Is the Hawg-Ty mini bike the same as any of the other mini's sold where there may be parts today?
  10. Rapidrob

Why did the float stick?

Riding in the mountains today the float stuck wide open in my unmodified LiFan 212cc 6.5 HP engine. ( same as HF Predator). Non-alcohol gasoline used. Plastic tank, no rust. In line filter used ( new) Carb cleaned and ran fine yesterday for over a mile down a dirt road. No vacuum problems with...
  11. Rapidrob

Shattered bearing in rear axle of Hill-Topper

I went for a ride yesterday evening only to get 100 yards from the house and the bike pulled to the right. The chain slipped off of the rear sprocket and jammed the rear wheel. No harm done, but I had to pull the master link to roll the bike back Home. I pulled the rear wheel off only to find...
  12. Rapidrob

Next up: Dirty Bunny Girl Trail

We going to ride the Dirty Bunny Girl Trail in the AM tomorrow. I walked it today with my wife to see just how tough it will be and it turns out to be only slightly more challenging that what we have ridden so far. The boulders are a lot larger and the hills a little steeper. The 1 1/4 mile run...
  13. Rapidrob

what are the Pro's and Con's of a Hilliard Clutch ( 3/4" bore)

What makes them Heavy Duty over the regular clutches for sale. What is good/bad about them?.
  14. Rapidrob

What does it take to fry a TAV?

I now know. A trip for 4 1/4 miles up a mountain trail with loose rocks and large boulders,that's what! I took Patric up Powerline trail towards the summit of Cedro Peak which was going to be a test for his brand new Predator 212 non-hemi engine. Little did I know that I was to have a really...
  15. Rapidrob

Coleman CT200U-EX engine upgrade!

The original 196cc engine was just not cutting it on the hills. The main seal on the crank was leaking and the governor was worn and bogging down the engine when it should not have. So a new Non-Hemi engine from Harbor Freight 212 cc was cobbled in today. I was able to find a new old style...
  16. Rapidrob

Predator 6.5 (212 CC) non-hemi and hemi engine?

None of my Harbor Freight stores have the Non-Hemi engine ( SKU# 69730) they only have the Hemi engines ( SKU#60363). I'm told the hemi engine is not as reliable engine as the not-hemi engine is and parts like the charging flywheel type is not the same between the two?
  17. Rapidrob

Old school-retro aluminum LEFT brake handle 7/8"

I need a 7/8" handlebar size white aluminum L E F T brake handle ( hole for cable "barrel" will be aiming at the ground) Like this one but for the left side. From cable lock to ball end is 7 1/2" long. I need the whole assembly as the handlebar cast aluminum pivot point is cracked in half where...
  18. Rapidrob

Colman CT200U-EX rack set does not fit

Patrick picked up a new in the box Rack Kit for his Coleman CT200U-EX and the rear rack does not fit as there is supposed to be an "upper support bracket" under the seat welded to the bikes frame, and on this bike there is upper support bracket. Also the length of the two support arms for the...
  19. Rapidrob

Boy, your going to carry that weight,cary that waight a long time...

I ordered a complete rack set for my friends Coleman CT200U-EX bike which came in today. I'll install it on his bike for a surprise when we go riding again this Wednesday in the mountains. Front and rear racks, longer rear axel and support brackets for 40 bucks. Hard to beat today. I found a...
  20. Rapidrob

TAV clutch glazing?

Doing maintenance on my Hawg-Ty bike I pulled the TAV clutch apart ( engine side) and found the drive cone and the centrifugal weights were badly glazed. It took crocus cloth to remove the glazing. The clutch was jerking badly on the last trail of my ride. A test ride up a steep hill was normal...