Search results

Mini Bike & Go-Kart Parts

1. Rapidrob

Won't Start Coleman CT200U Mini Bike

Pull the spark plug and ground it to the engine with the plug wire attached. Pull the rope starter. Do you see a spark? If not the kill switch or oil sensor is open as long as you know the coil wiring is correct.
  2. Rapidrob

Won't Start Coleman CT200U Mini Bike

*Did you check the oil level? Many of the engines have a low oil shut off. 4 OZ of low oil will do it. The symptoms are: The engine may fire once or twice and not fire again.( the white puff of smoke) As you pull the rope starter the piston rod is splashing the oil,if it is right at the "low"...
  3. Rapidrob

How to get flywheel off?

You need to measure the clearance between the flywheel and the engine block. The jaws on a 3-jaw puller may be too thick to go behind the flywheel. I would buy a Can of KROIL and soak the shaft going into the fly wheel for at least 24 hours. Then try the hammer method. It has always worked for...
  4. Rapidrob

Sitting in a garage

He does not like how it rides and he says it is gutless. I'll work on him to see If he will sell it.
  5. Rapidrob

Sitting in a garage

a friend of mine restores Hit-n-Miss engines and needed help/advice on a stuck piston engine. While I was there I notice this gem sitting in a corner.... 8 HP engine Fold-up seat with storage under it
  6. Rapidrob

Anything Goes! Mini Snowmobile

Great job. How are the tracks holding up? What is the top speed? What gear ratio did you settle on?
  7. Rapidrob

Hot Shot

That is cool! Very well designed. Bet it is a smooth ride.
  8. Rapidrob

Coleman CT200u - Engine Swapping Predator 212cc

It depends on your riding. If your going to ride around your neighborhood or the like, a Torque converter is the best choice. Off road,change the rear sprocket to a 60 tooth and keep the chain. I've burned up two belts off-road riding in my mountains.
  9. Rapidrob

I asked my local HF if they had the " Non-Hemi"engine ( many of the workers have no clue what the diff is) and darned if they did not find me one at another location! With a 20% off coupon and my Military discount I got a great engine for a very fair price.
  10. Rapidrob

Just did one. You will have to go to the next size larger centrifugal clutch.(3/4") It bolted right in the same holes. I did have to add a few links to the chain.
  11. Rapidrob

A gift horse....

Today I went to UpullitandPay and picked up a like new heavy duty towing hitch. Drove home and bolted it up to my Jeep. I need to run a wiring harness for the trailer lights. My trailers are small and light, just for mini bikes and the like.
  12. Rapidrob

A gift horse....

I did flush the brake system. All new Dot-4.
  13. Rapidrob

A gift horse....

With no impeller in the water pump, the only flow was by convection. Why the head is not warped is beyond me. ********* It gets -20F here in the winter. ************* The AC works as in Polar Bears and Penguins. ************** I went to the UpullitandPay today and brought home a bunch of parts...
  14. Rapidrob

A gift horse....

I'm there already, but thank you for thinking of me. A great group of members who have been helpful.
  15. Rapidrob

A gift horse....

I've done a lot so far to bring it up to safe standards: New Water pump- no impeller New T-Stat- missing Flush cooling system New heater hoses New brakes/rotor Install LED lighting Repair minor electrical problems with interior lighting / door sensors. Oil change to High Mileage oil and Lucas...
  16. Rapidrob

1970 bonanza with hodaka motor

How cool is that!
  17. Rapidrob

A gift horse....

A friend of mine knows I do a lot of off-road riding on my minibikes and I have to tow my trailer to the trail heads using my VW station wagon TDI. He said to me " I've got something you might want" and took me to his garage and pointed to a 1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee Lorado. He had just bought a...
  18. Rapidrob

Fully functional Hilltopper kick stand

Flush mount ( hides behind frame tubing) and has two holes. A large one and a small one ( mount and spin preventer) Must be fully operational and lock in folded and extended positions.
  19. Rapidrob

Why did the float stick?

The new carb showed up today. I installed it and gave the bike a test run. All is back to normal again. New carb did not need to be adjusted. No back-fires.
  20. Rapidrob

Cushman Scooter Winter Project

Nice just dose not describe how beautiful that really is.