Search results

Mini Bike & Go-Kart Parts

1. Thxcuz

New guy here

Here’s where I am now. It’s got so much torque it should be playing bass for the monkees.
  2. Thxcuz

New guy here

I rode it again today. Took it to 45 but then ran outta room (I live in an urban area so not many long roads to test it) it had plenty more to give. I’m confident 55 isnt an unrealistic goal. Brakes need to be adjusted or replaced...49 year old brake shoes need a little tlc or replacement. I...
  3. Thxcuz

New guy here

I rode it today for the first time and I lived to tell about it! Nice torque. I didn’t take it too fast since I was just in my neighborhood. The handeling feels a little wonky but I’ll get used to it. I do need to figure out the air filter position because right now The location prevents me...
  4. Thxcuz

Bitting the billet

Do you think I can charge my battery with a bottle dynamo or would that be an awful idea. I attached a picture of the battery I’m using
  5. Thxcuz

Bitting the billet

Well that’s dumb
  6. Thxcuz

Bitting the billet

I thought I read you can’t use the charging coil with a billet flywheel. Is that true? I hope not. I like being able to run lights
  7. Thxcuz

Bitting the billet

I got some OT money so I’m bought a billet flywheel for my Subaru. What, if any performance upgrades can I expect (besides the obvious - not having the flywheel blowing up when I hit maximum rpm)
  8. Thxcuz

If you had a choice...

I talked to the guy last night. He claims the tac has a 3/4 shaft and a 12v starter. From what I’ve read it can run in the mid 3000’s can I safely increase the rpm?
  9. Thxcuz

If you had a choice...

Would the Briggs be powerful enough?
  10. Thxcuz

If you had a choice...

Whoops picture wasn’t attached
  11. Thxcuz

If you had a choice...

I’m trying to fly this thing. I currently have a Subaru ohc 212 cc on it but variety is the spice of life
  12. Thxcuz

If you had a choice...

I was worried about that.
  13. Thxcuz

If you had a choice...

Picture
  14. Thxcuz

If you had a choice...

I have a chance to get some used engines cheap 1 is a predator for $80 1 is a 5hp briggs for $50 1 is a 10hp tecumseh for 70 I have no idea if they run here are the pros that I can think of Predator - lots of after market parts Briggs - a flathead looks cool Tecumseh - has an electric start...
  15. Thxcuz

New guy here

I put the new carb on but when it starts it runs for a few seconds then dies. I fiddled with the air mix screw but not much else. It’s obviously a fuel issue, I just have to figure out what I’m doing wrong.
  16. Thxcuz

New guy here

So no issue with leaving the tube not connected to anything?
  17. Thxcuz

New guy here

I replaced the efi with a carb and I have a different air filter on it. That leaves a hole in the valve cover. Can I plug that or is it necessary? I can always put on the old air box if it’s absolutely necessary
  18. Thxcuz

New guy here

Fitting everything right has proven to be harder than I expected
  19. Thxcuz

New guy here

I’m so close. Just need to wiggle things into the right place
  20. Thxcuz

New guy here

I’m going to try this. I’ll weld the nipple to the flange and seal the threads with Teflon tape.