Search results for query: roper

1. gobigorgohome

Sears roper tank

Up for sale sears tank asking $200 shipping on your dime shipping from palm springs ca if need more pics let me know
  2. J

Sears roper

My son bought 3 old mini bikes this is one. Yesterday he pulled this engine off a snowblower I picked out of the trash and put it on.
  3. Dgroshek

1970's Sears Roper Street Legal

...mini bike world. Picked up a frame this weekend without doing any research and it needs EVERYTHING. From what I can gather, it was a Sears Roper (not sure if 4hp or 5hp) street legal bike. I would be interested in restoring this back to its original glory but starting my research, it looks...
  4. B

Sears Roper for sale

Straight and solid Sears Roper with the hard to find gas tank. Has a rear wheel and tires but no front. Forks and seat are in good condition along with the motor plate. Tank is clean but has a couple very small dings and the gas cap doesn't fit tight. Located in Camas, Washington. Asking $500.
  5. Triley41395

Sears Trail Tamer(Roper)

So this is the start of a rebuild/restoration of a Roper I picked up. When I first seen it in the basement of my brother I tried to convince him to just clean it up and leave it as is but he wanted to repaint it and do new decals. After he tore it down and had it sand blasted he decided to sell...
  6. K

roper gas tank

looking for a sears roper gas tank
  7. S

Roper parts

Need rear wheel and fuel tank
  8. D

Roper mini bike

Looking for a gas tank for an early 70s Roper mini bike sold by Sears. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
  9. WBakunis

Sears Roper?

Hello I'm new to vintage mini bikes. I bought a sears roper. I'm not sure what model. Has been repainted at one point from red to blue. Only the rear has shocks.
  10. E

‘71 sears roper one way sprocket

Can anybody tell me where to look for a one way sprocket/over run clutch with sprocket for my ‘71 sears roper? I’m trying to get the two speed set up on the jack shaft and need a 5/8 bore 24 tooth #35 over run clutch with sprocket or a one way sprocket.
  11. B

Sears Roper for sale

Selling my Sears Roper. Comes with a 5hp Briggs and Stratton motor. The motor has great compression but doesn't run at the moment. Paint and tires are in good shape. Inside of rear wheel is rusty. Seat has some repairs but in good shape overall. Needs a grip, chain, kick stand adjusted, and...
  12. R

Two Roper aluminum scrub brakes

Selling two new Roper aluminum scrub brakes, new. One is a Clark, other recent high quality short run repo. $115 for both, shipped anywhere in the US. Feel free text ( please don't call.Work weird hours) located in Florida. 3214803684
  13. G

Sears roper

Hello I’m looking for rims for a sears roper
  14. H

Need sears roper kick stand, tail light and clutch cover

Need sears roper kick stand, tail light and clutch cover
  15. Planet Express

Barn Find Identification Request : what is it?

Found this vintage bike ,thinking of doing a restore. Need help on identification and links to parts. Hope this 2.5hp Briggs #81100 will fit the bill. also need info on a custom intake manafold for a PZ20 carb.
  16. D

Bird wren build

Just picked this ol' bird up last week Friday. Already have the frame cleaned and painted. As for the motor, I have an old wizard tiller with a briggs 208 intek.
  17. Skipp

New Roper? Repop chain guard

Never installed…sale or trade….how about $50 plus shipping…obo
  18. Jamen_Hetrick

Sears Roper Mini Bike Restoration

I've had this for about 11 years now and decided to repaint it will post progress as it goes.
  19. Roper All Terrain

Roper All Terrain

Sears All Terrain Roper
  20. Roper All Terrain

Roper All Terrain

Sears Roper All Terrain