Search results

Mini Bike & Go-Kart Parts

1. R

Wtb Heathkit Boonie seat repop or old

Thats easy for a new seat and to have one built as good or better than the original just contact Karen also known as MANCHESTER, on OldMiniBikes It doesn't get any better than that.
  2. R

RETEK CHEETAH - NEW SEAT 0NE SET OF USED FRONT AND REAR FENDERS

I have had these for a while , I ended up selling both of the RETEK CHEETH Bikes a while back New Rertek Cheetah rebuilt seat by Manchester (Karen) $100 Original front and rear fenders. $50 for both Buyer pays for shipping to carrier. from zip code 89521 I will carefully pack the seat &...
  3. R

BONANZA MB 1210 TC

Available and still for Sale as of June -08-2021 OldMiniBikes members $1250 plus shipping
  4. R

Hi You asked me if I had the TC cover for the Bonanza MB 1210 TC. I don't but if you have one...

Hi You asked me if I had the TC cover for the Bonanza MB 1210 TC. I don't but if you have one that you would like to seller trade I would be very interested Thanks Robertt8883
  5. R

Hi I would be interested in a Clean Tec 5HP let me know Robertt8883

Hi I would be interested in a Clean Tec 5HP let me know Robertt8883
  6. R

Hi I asm looking looking for a Manco fat Cat. o you know of any leads Thanks Robertt8883

Hi I asm looking looking for a Manco fat Cat. o you know of any leads Thanks Robertt8883
  7. R

Thanks for the info on the Gas Cap.I know where one is that a OldMiniBikes member has.His price is a Joke...

Thanks for the info on the Gas Cap.I know where one is that a OldMiniBikes member has.His price is a Joke I will keep looking
  8. R

Original GAS CAP- for a original Bonanza Fiberglass Tank

You are Right there were several sold recently on EBAY. I missed on these Caps
  9. R

Wanted Manco Fat Cat

Looking for a Manco Fat Cat
  10. R

Still looking and will pay $$$
  11. R

NOS -Untouched 1994 TECUMSEH 5HP Engine

Bump one more try. $350 plus shipping
  12. R

BONANZA MB 1210 TC

Hi up for sale is a Very clean Bonanza MB 1210 TC. I found the bike in Denver several years ago.At that time it was all original.But the condition needed refurbish. I ended up selling the bike in the condition that I found it in. A very popular member and builder on OldMiniBikes purchased it from me...
  13. R

Bonanza Fiberglass Tank Refinish

Need help in finding someone who reputable in Refinishing a 1968 Bonanza BC 1400 T fiberglass tank
  14. R

Everything is fine selling some stuff off the bike $ to move forward

Everything is fine selling some stuff off the bike $ to move forward
  15. R

Hi Roo24 I have a brand new untouched or used in anyway a 1994 H-50 if interested.I would assist...

Hi Roo24 I have a brand new untouched or used in anyway a 1994 H-50 if interested.I would assist in shipping buyer pays the shipping charges
  16. R

NOS -Untouched 1994 TECUMSEH 5HP Engine

As Good as it gets-1994 TECUMSEH H-50. This is NOS Never used nor mounted Serial # H-50 65403V (B) 4088D Shaft 3/4" Dia Keyed and Tapped Length 2 1/4" $350.00 Plus Shipping I will package the engine and get it shipped thru FED EX Buyer pays for shipping Fees Located in Reno Nevada
  17. R

@ Nice Bonanzas For sale on RENO Craigs List

If anyone is interested in the Bonanza MB 1210 TC Please contact the number on Craigs list or contact OldMiniBikes member Robertt8883
  18. R

Some additional pictures. OldMiniBikes price $1400.00.
  19. R

Here is the site that the bonanza is on: reno.craigslist.org/mcy/d/reno-bonanza-mini-bikes/7294347520.html.
  20. R

Thats exactly what I am looking for original Gas Cap CASH or TRADE paid