Search results

Mini Bike & Go-Kart Parts

1. superflea

Phoenix Engineering Go kart help identify model

Thanks Markus. You are a Scholar and a Gentleman.
  2. superflea

More pics
  3. superflea

I have an Arizona Ridgerunner mini/trail bike that was manufactured in Arizona. Have you seen any pics of Phoenix mini bikes prior to them purchasing Bird. Just curious.
  4. superflea

I'm so old I can remember when...

Yep!!!!!!!!!!! Thats another gagger.
  5. superflea

That cracks me up. I,too, find liver unedible. I would come home through the backyard and I would smell something great. My Mom would cook bacon with the liver and I would get excited only to find out I was going to have to go through another round of Liver-Gagging.
  6. superflea

Well in '69 I was having one of my best summers after graduating from hi-school. And Spirit Lake is in my backyard now just a bit into Idaho but its on the way to my son's house in Post Falls, Idaho.
  7. superflea

Sorry I was not trying to be sarcastic because my response was nonsensical which describes me quite often. Matter of fact when I was young and dumb my Dad would line up pennies on my head and then smack them with a hammer. He did this repeatedly until I asked him one day why he kept doing...
  8. superflea

Same reason you carry a spare tire, silly question.
  9. superflea

I liked Foghorn Leghorn the best. "Ahhh Dawg I say Dawg, your making more noise than a skeleton gettin' a fit on a tin roof."
  10. superflea

Yep, Felix the cat, the wonderful, wonderful cat. Whenever he would get in a fix he'd reach into his bag of tricks. Vavoom was a recurring character and the only thing he could say was," VAVOOM!!!! " which of course brought down mountain sides and the like but when the dam broke Vavoom would...
  11. superflea

Normally don't like crotch rockets

Well at my age Crotch Rocket is a relative term, if you get my drift.
  12. superflea

I would ride off into the sunrise on my fat-tired one speed bike with my baseball mitt hanging on the butterfly handlebars and would tiredly pedal home when the sun was low in the west. I could smell something delicious (most of the time) being cooked by my Mom. After dinner it was a shower...
  13. superflea

Normally don't like crotch rockets

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/2937175029904490/?ref=search&referral_code=marketplace_search&referral_story_type=post&tracking=browse_serp%3A783ae7b8-b979-4b16-ae1a-42221710afdd but this one's kinda cool
  14. superflea

I'm as old as my tongue and a little bit older than my teeth.
  15. superflea

steens taco supertrail stolen

It's a bitch that you have to try and buy your own bike back. I will keep a lookout up this way.
  16. superflea

RUPP - Richmond, VA

OK just my opinion but the most important non-original part is the PRICE.
  17. superflea

Independence Day

The 4th is usually a big day at our place including a beer, bonfire and LOTS of fireworks (What could go wrong?) This year however, because of the extreme heat wave and fire danger we are shut down. So we are still getting together for hot dogs and burgers and we bought a gas fire pit for...
  18. superflea

Tires on a Super Bronc

I'll keep looking for the Goodyears.
  19. superflea

Tires on a Super Bronc

I'm not finding Goodyear Compass tires either on Ebay or Amazon.
  20. superflea

Tires on a Super Bronc

Amazon.com: Carlisle All Trail ATV Tire - 20X10-8: Automotive What about these guys? They might be less boggy.