Search results

Mini Bike & Go-Kart Parts

1. Phil1958

New Mill!!!!!

i did a little bit of research on a few machines before blundering down this rabbit hole. my first task was to identify the electrical and physical limits for the piece of machinery. my shop has a 60 amp 240 vac single phase service with a buried entrance cable so that is my power limit. there...
  2. Phil1958

New Mill!!!!!

it is in texas now. it arrived last weekend according to wesley. no pictures but i have no reason to doubt him. he has another shipment due in a couple months, that might be tough to meet.
  3. Phil1958

New Mill!!!!!

send me the g code!
  4. Phil1958

New Mill!!!!!

https://support.syil.com/hubfs/USA%20documents/SYIL%207%20Epoxy%20Granite%20Small%20Milling%20Center.pdf ETA early to mid October!!!!!
  5. Phil1958

NORTHERN NEW YORK MINI BIKE FEST

lots of fun, breakdowns, out of gas, submerged, you name it.
  6. Phil1958

oops....
  7. Phil1958

he snores like a chainsaw....
  8. Phil1958

a cool setup!!
  9. Phil1958

we found tom walking around in woods this morning. he had his morning constitutional, then had a quick breakfast with gumpit and chatten.
  10. Phil1958

weather forcast says 80% chance of rain today, i think 80% is more than just a chance.... right now its overcast and a cool 58 degrees. the trails are in prime shape, a bit of standing water on the inner loop, everywhere else it is dry and fast.
  11. Phil1958

chatten and jimk are on site. excellent weather and no bugs. dont forget anyone who is registered or shows up and registers are invited to stay all week.
  12. Phil1958

New Carbide Tool Holder and Carbide Inserts

this never crossed my mind!
  13. Phil1958

hart flats road and grass lake road redwood new york 13679. nearest gas station: felders gas 43497 NY-37, Redwood, NY 13679 i will also have a gas pump on site with methanol free gas for minibikes. ham radio call-in 146.52 simplex
  14. Phil1958

these two tools have 5/8" (lower) and 3/4" (upper) shanks. the 5/8" needs a 62 thou shim and i ended up making an adapter for the 3/4". problem with the adapter was the added leverage from the tip to the quickchange post. i couldnt get myself to defile a $100 kennemetal holder even though it was...
  15. Phil1958

APC mini bike FREE

that bike came with a weedwacker engine, right?, one of my old neighbors had one like it with twin rear tires.
  16. Phil1958

for the new lathe i ordered a new tool holder and carbide inserts. my other lathe wasn't too good with the tool pressure needed for carbide. so this is my first tool holder that holds CNMG inserts, kind of exciting! These inserts have excellent chip management and produce small chips as a...
  17. Phil1958

karen - i think we have you in with gumpit, rick, harleys papa, peekster and the rest of the treeline crew.
  18. Phil1958

you are covered too!!
  19. Phil1958

yes karen, you are covered.