Search results

1. brown boonie

3RD ANNUAL NORTHERN NEW YORK CAMP AND RIDE.

FORGOT TO MENTION THAT THIS IS A FREE EVENT!!!!! BRING YOUR OWN SLEEPING ARANGEMENTS, FUEL, AND BEVERAGES. THATS ABOUT IT.
  2. brown boonie

WSELCOME TO OMB. LOTS OF GOOD PEOPLE WITH GREAT INFO HERE.

WSELCOME TO OMB. LOTS OF GOOD PEOPLE WITH GREAT INFO HERE.
  3. brown boonie

Trail buck

WISH I HAD A WAY TO GET ITY ACROSS TO NY. I WOULD TAKE IT. THE 14 HR DRIVE ONE WAY JUST NOT WORTH IT THOUGH. NICE BIKE.
  4. brown boonie

its in redwood ny, about 20 miles north of watertown, 80 miles north of Syracuse.
  5. brown boonie

for you its about a 5-6 hour drive. its a great time, lots of riding.
  6. brown boonie

IF YOU DECIDE TO TENT, BRING A PAD, GROUND IS HARD SLABS OF FLAT ROCK. EZ TO DRIVE ON WITH A CAR OR TRUCK THOUGH.
  7. brown boonie

PHIL1958 HAS GRANTED US THE PRIVELAGE OF USING HIS AREA AGAIN FOR ANOTHER CAMP AND RIDE EVENT. THE DATES WILL BE SEPTEMBER 13-15. THERE WILL BE A THURSDAY SEPT.12TH CAMP SET UP DAY IF YOU DESIRE. THE CAMP/RIDE IS LOCATED APROX. 80 MILES NORTH OF SYRACUSE NY. PLEASE DIRECT ALL QUESTIONS TO "BROWN...
  8. brown boonie

TOTE GOTE THROTTLE.. YOU CAN EMAIL ME AT glogan@conwaybeamleasing.com I WILL PRINT THEM...

TOTE GOTE THROTTLE.. YOU CAN EMAIL ME AT glogan@conwaybeamleasing.com I WILL PRINT THEM OFF AT WORK AND BRING THEM HOME TO CLUTCHKILLER. (MY SON) THANKS.
  9. brown boonie

BIRD / SEARS SCRUB BRAKE

I AM IN NEED OF A SCRUB BRAKE FOR THE BIRD DUCK/SEARS DROVER MINI BIKE. IF SOMEONE EVEN HAS ONE I COULD BORROW TO DUPLICATE THAT WOULD BE FINE. THANKS.
  10. brown boonie

Winber 2019

THANKS RANDY, I WILL CHECK INTO THAT.
  11. brown boonie

Winber 2019

clutch killer, owend, and myself will be rolling in Thursday, going to the top of the hill so I can run the generator in the woods again to not disturb to many people. have a medical need to have power.
  12. brown boonie

Winber 2019

YES, GO BACK TO PAGE #53 FOR THE FORMS IN THIS THREAD.
  13. brown boonie

SUPER BRONC TAV DRIVE

SOUNDS GREAT, THANK YOU!
  14. brown boonie

SUPER BRONC TAV DRIVE

SENT IN PM. THANKS.
  15. brown boonie

SUPER BRONC TAV DRIVE

ILL TAKE IT IF THE BRAKE IS THERE. THAT'S WHAT I NEED. THE BAND IS THERE, CANT TELL IF THE DRUM IS THERE.
  16. brown boonie

SUPER BRONC TAV DRIVE

THAT WOULD BE GREAT, I HAVE SPROCKETS, SO MUCH FUN WORKING 2ND SHIFT:rolleyes:
  17. brown boonie

SUPER BRONC TAV DRIVE

LOOKING FOR A SUPER BRONC DRIVE WITH THE BAND BRAKE ASSEMBLY. WILL BE HAPPY IF I ONLY GET THE JACK SHAFT AND BRAKE BUT WOULD USE THE WHOLE DRIVE IF I FOUND ONE.
  18. brown boonie

Gas price.

SAME HERE, NO MORE 93/94.
  19. brown boonie

Gas price.

AROUND $2.70 A GALLON IN UPSTATE NY. MOST OF EUROPE HAS EXPENSIVE GAS (PETROL) PRICES, THAT'S WHY DIESEL CARS ARE SO POPULAR THERE.
  20. brown boonie

Mini Bike Maniac T-shirts!!

GOT MY TWO A COUPLE DAYS AGO. LOOK GREAT. ONE SUPER BRONC, ONE NANZA....:p