Search results

1. C

Anything Goes! canuks sprocket trike

primer on.lots of deep grind marks had to use a lot of spot putty will sand and more primer in morning and hope to paint it in the evening on fri
  2. C

just welded my fender brackets on.need to get the paint on by Friday and it would have the weekend to harden,in order to make the dead line
  3. C

cut the rest of the fender mounts off ,going to use 1/2 steel rod instead of tube,hope to get fenders mounted on weekend.since I am this far going to change the colour ,thinking of metallic candy apple red
  4. C

Vintage 1970 speedway shark

as I said a couple of post ago just thought the silver went better with the gold then the white
  5. C

engines running ,lighting gen working,had it running for a hour no issues going to slide it in tomorrow
  6. C

primer and spot putty on shroud and more primer,painted the engine last night did it silver just thought it went better with the gold instead of white,still the carb to do
  7. C

going to use a hs40,installed gen coil drilled and taped lug to fit it,removed ring gear,using a early shroud brazed a patch on the inside and filled.going to use a slanted intake just thought it looks better horizontal as the exhaust and going to use a diaphragm carb
  8. C

Not mine but what is it?

also branded as Keystone deluxe
  9. C

My absence from OMB.

there is mini bike drags at the Rockton fair grounds last week end of Aug,just south of Cambridge just go on line and look it up.heres the rule
  10. C

got a set back, fender mount cracked from vibration going to break it down and use solid rod instead,anyways I will worry about it after I get my speedway going
  11. C

1976 Princess Auto Missing and boging at mid - full throttle

looking at your carb picture looks like the welch plug wasnt removed,did replace the needle seat and do you have parts left over from kit?
  12. C

replaced brake pucks used jb weld to secure and made slider sleeves,I have a few speedway exhaust sorting through them and when I looked at the engine its a H. exhaust is on the left side,cant use the pipe unless I rotate flange and that moves it over 1 1/2 inch to the left,I have a hs40...
  13. C

How do I get this off? 1970 speedway project

remove the bearing thats next to the sprocket and it will slide out when you install put the bearing on belt side install sprocket side first no bearing after install bearing and then snap ring
  14. C

swapped over parts to second engine,went over the carb it was real clean ,removed primer fitting used jb weld to fill drilled vent hole and swapped my choke lever,runs great starts first pull going to run it another day then install
  15. C

Thanks guys it does look good but has been a nightmare with issues gave up on it this morning grabbed another hs50 put some gas init and it fired up first pull and ran great,had it running for over two hours so im going to use it and transfer parts over,just cleaned and painted tonight got the...
  16. C

tins on hope to fire it up tomorrow
  17. C

mounted fenders and sprocket if I get some time today will put tins on engine
  18. C

mounted my Speedway tires cleaned up rims,bearing spacers and installed bearings had my sprocket chromed and mounted the original sprocket spacer is falling apart and used on from another project
  19. C

picked up my chrome this morning ,waxing it up will start tomorrow installing pieces