Search results

1. MSPTREX

Vintage Cat 300

Hope you enjoy the video. Here is a couple bonus pictures from my local Mexico I took yesterday.
  2. MSPTREX

Vintage Cat 300

That's a wrap. Video to come soon. Thanks to everyone who has helped and contributed with the build!
  3. MSPTREX

Vintage Cat 300

Bike got its first sun yesterday. The motor is a tight fit in this little frame but looks great on the bike (Yes I know a flathead would look better). After I took these pics my friend Jeremy helped me get the throttle hooked up using the Gray Goat throttle linkage bracket and I took its first...
  4. MSPTREX

Vintage Lil Indian 400

Great looking bike! Wish I had a caliper for you! Colors go great together.
  5. MSPTREX

Vintage Cat 300

Finished up the roller last night besides the foot peg covers. I bought a set of 7/8“ I.d. hunt wilde not knowing they are actually 3/4”. I have a new set on the way already. Besides that the roller looks great. Will get some pictures in the sun soon. Also got the motor on the stand and...
  6. MSPTREX

Vintage Cat 300

I sent them to Rafa at GTS Hobbies and he had his chrome guy do everything for me. Very fair priced I thought too.
  7. MSPTREX

Vintage Cat 300

Was a pretty productive Thursday night. Got the bike turned into a roller and got the engine buttoned up. Some odds and ends still to do. Pretty excited to see this thing all complete. If all goes well I maybe able to finish it up over the weekend. Frame needs foot peg covers, fenders...
  8. MSPTREX

Sensastion chopper

Most of the choppers used 5“ front and traditional 6“ rear with a scrub brake. Some might of had a different rear but I've personally never seen one. I have a set of original wheels. If interested message me.
  9. MSPTREX

Vintage Cat 300

Finally after months it is back in my possession. Going to be working on it pretty hard in the coming weeks and will post updates as I go through the assembly process.
  10. MSPTREX

Vintage Taco 44

Ended up scoring a set of NOS Carlisles for the build. These are getting hard to find. Glad I finally found a set.
  11. MSPTREX

Zinc plating for mini-bike parts for sale

Very kool what you do for the hobby Sam! Thanks!
  12. MSPTREX

Vintage Taco 44

Not much to update here but did recieve my shocks back from getting dents knocked out and painted. They turned out pretty good. Also got my sprocket and brake backing plate back from powdercoat. Sprocket has some chain marks but that is to be expected. Hopefully soon get the bike and motor...
  13. MSPTREX

Vintage Cat 300

Small update. My powdercoat guy is finally back from being sick but is pretty weak still until he works strength back up. I guess being in bed for a month will do that to you. He got the wheels coated and I could not wait to install the chrome stars. These things look bitchin' and cant wait to...
  14. MSPTREX

ISO/WTB NOS 5” Double headed Indian Carlisle

Bump. Found one. Need one more tire. Anyone?
  15. MSPTREX

Bump. Still looking.
  16. MSPTREX

Vintage Taco 44

Not much progress on this build so far. I did recieve my repop bars from Rafa at GTS which look great as always. Also after searching endlessly for the swing arm bearings for this bike I finally gave up and had some made for me. They weren't cheap but will make me feel better knowing I have...
  17. MSPTREX

Vintage Cat 300

Got the stuff back I sent off to be chromed. It all looks great. Cant wait to start assembling this thing. Everything for the bike is in my possession or waiting to be powdercoated. Unfortunately my powder coat guys mother died at beginning of the month. Not sure when he plans to get back in the...
  18. MSPTREX

Bump. Cash in hand.
  19. MSPTREX

1966 Taco 44

Sold!!!
  20. MSPTREX

Vintage Cat 300

The Gray Goat was nice enough to send me one of his new throttle linkage set ups he came out with recently for predator/clone. I mocked it up and then sent it out to my friend Ken owner of Ken's Polishing in Arizona to make it shine. I also sent a Mr. Valvecover, valvecover I had laying around...