Search results

1. T

Help with El Burro bracket ID

I can confirm Sport Kings Super 8 is exactly how it is supposed to be (beautiful bike) !
  2. T

Help with El Burro bracket ID

I have had 3 originals. All had same clamp. 3/4" electrical EMT 1 hole clip
  3. T

Couparral Tony Pony for sale $1200

Does anyone know this member or know if bike has been bought ? Having trouble getting in contact. Thanks
  4. T

1971 Trapper Trail Bike

Thanks alot. Getting back into the minibike game after many years
  5. T

1971 Trapper Trail Bike

A very nice member from Ohio sold me his Trapper roller. Had it shipped to MA. A guy from Wisconsin built me an engine. A few more things to go and it will be ready to ride. Thanks Steve!
  6. T

West Bend engine throttle cable

Ok thanks. That's nice looking. That company makes a few different setups. I know I can find one that works. Will post pics when done. Thanks to all!!
  7. T

Thank you. I appreciate the offer and input. Can that carb be flipped around if it makes it easier to install linkage?
  8. T

Found it. Thanks again!
  9. T

That looks exactly like I need. Couldn't find one. Can you post a link or item number? Thanks alot. That's gonna be the setup!
  10. T

I had one years ago. Never finished and sold it. Bought a roller from a member here and had a guy in Ohio rebuild an engine. Cant wait to get it going. I'm close
  11. T

Hello. Thank you very much for the pic. That's a nice setup
  12. T

I have a Trapper Trail Bike with a West Bend 820. Anyone have a pic showing how the throttle cable hooks up? Thanks
  13. T

Trapper trail bike

Found one but thank you
  14. T

Trapper Trail Bike exhaust

All. Set. Thanks
  15. T

Trapper Trail Bike exhaust

Looking for an exhuast like this for the Trapper trail bike West Bend engine. Will need shipped to MA. Thanks
  16. T

Comment by 'TeeksOffroad' in media 'Scat Kitty Photos'

I would like to buy that Skat Kitty if still for sale
  17. T

Rupp tank

Thanks for replying. I may have got one from a member who responded.
  18. T

Cool TriCat. I have a Muskin Dune Cat. Always wanted the 3 wheeler to go along next to it. Would...

Cool TriCat. I have a Muskin Dune Cat. Always wanted the 3 wheeler to go along next to it. Would you sell it? You can send pics if interested to teeksoffroad@hotmail.com Thanks. Tim
  19. T

Rupp tank

Looking for a Rupp gas tank. Will need shipped to MA Thanks