Search results

Mini Bike & Go-Kart Parts

1. f4radar

Need rear axle for my Hawg-Ty mini

weld a couple of nuts together to get to good threads
  2. f4radar

We all felt like doing this...

I’ve got this target about 100’ off the deck. Mounted a 3/8” thick 5” round plate on a used mark viii rotor. Mounted the plate on springs so it bangs a bell when you hit it.
  3. f4radar

No spark

I took one apart the other day and someone had connected the ground wire from the coil to the points lug...no spark
  4. f4radar

Good story. I’m thankful I learned at an early age that acting out frustration is usually counter productive. It’s one of the lessons I want to teach my grandkids.
  5. f4radar

That’s the daughter’s boyfriend’s bike. I wonder what happened to the boyfriend.
  6. f4radar

Any Idea what this is...The only thing wrong is the chain falls off.

seems to have dual fuel propane modeled after my Missouri neighbor
  7. f4radar

HS50 ring gap

I've ordered the .20 overs from a couple of places but they went from in stock to back ordered. Now I'm just wondering how bad it would be to be .004 out of tolerance on a scale of 1-10... 1 being sudden explosive death and 10 being heavenly bliss?
  8. f4radar

HS50 ring gap

I'm putting together an hs50. I,ve honed the cylinder and my new/unused (standard) ring gap measures .21. I know that is .004 outside tolerance is it worth sourcing oversized rings for? Any shared experience in this would be apreciated.
  9. f4radar

Hi I saw some post where you were fabricating Tec Intakes. I was wondering if you had anything...

Hi I saw some post where you were fabricating Tec Intakes. I was wondering if you had anything for a hs50 to a PZ20 slide carb for my blue angle? Thanks
  10. f4radar

I could use a set of HS50 Tecumseh 33569 Ring Set .020 over

Or recommend an online selling site. Any Help?
  11. f4radar

Can I swap these parts from a 71 hs40 to a 74 hs50.

Very Good. Thank you Markus
  12. f4radar

Can I swap these parts from a 71 hs40 to a 74 hs50.

I want to use some spare hs40 stuff on an hs50. Any advice?
  13. f4radar

Replaced the original 3hp on my Duster with snowblower HS50

I’ll put the h30 back on after I have some fun. I’m still in proof of concept. I can see the slide carb is too close to th muffler and I may have to upgrade the old Mercury clutch. I passed two apes on my test run and I’m pretty sure they’d been raped.
  14. f4radar

If buying this is wrong I don’t want to be right

Ones complete and ones parts twin turbos were pretty fun in the 90. They’re just the tops of groundhog dens these days.
  15. f4radar

I'm seeing a future exhaust pipe, rear fender and sissy bar in that pile for sure!
  16. f4radar

Where is it (just kidding) I have room for one or two more.
  17. f4radar

No, I was kidding around it came to mind as I was buying a billet rod...just commentary on how inexpensive these great engines are. Wow! You do nice work. Is there a link to where you detail one of your HS40+10 conversion?