Search results

Mini Bike & Go-Kart Parts

1. Skipp

Lego?

Christ I never had legos….Lincoln logs was the hit in my day….
  2. Skipp

Eagles….

I have a thing for eagles….these have been hanging out at my work for the last two years….
  3. Skipp

CA Outlaws Small Engines

I’m hoping I’m too old to see it happen here….of course they did try to take our guns and I still have mine….i guess to paraphrase an old adage….when fun is outlawed only outlaws will Have fun…
  4. Skipp

CA Outlaws Small Engines

Well for once I’m glad to be from WV….i can remember in 73-74 when they took muscle cars….I guess our balls and souls are next…
  5. Skipp

Mikuni Carb/fuel delivery issue

Ok what jets are you running? Do you have extras? You’ll need to change out the jets, adjust the air and fuel etc….do a search there’s a guide out there that explains it perfectly…ian Williams is the gentleman’s name
  6. Skipp

That’s what the majority does….it’s tapped and threaded
  7. Skipp

But a fuel pumps Makes life easier
  8. Skipp

I ran into the same issue using Chinese carbs….float needle sticks…no rhyme or reason….just tapped on the bowl before start up and seems fine….
  9. Skipp

No spark

Curious how you got the coil off and on?
  10. Skipp

Sears roper parts

I’d like to Buy the wheels and neck bearings….
  11. Skipp

Sears roper parts

That’s not a stock engine…it’s a freaking Honda dude! Came stock with a craftsman motor
  12. Skipp

No spark

http://www.smallenginesuppliers.com/html/engine-specs/tecumseh/Tecumseh_L-Head_Engines_Service_Information.pdf
  13. Skipp

No spark

Ok if you replace those items you’ll need to time it….
  14. Skipp

Bonanza Mx front fender bracket….

You interested in selling? Pm sent
  15. Skipp

Bonanza Mx front fender bracket….

Bump
  16. Skipp

Nice to work on a Big twin Harley again.

Working at a dealership made me hate being a “biker”….worst experience I’ve ever had….worse than jail….the clientele anymore are fucking lawyers and doctors who generally have no clue to life….haven’t been to a shop in 12 years….
  17. Skipp

Anyone recognize this carb jet?

If I’d guess I guess you have the keihin type jets….sold on Amazon for about $10 a set
  18. Skipp

1968? Bonanza BC1300

Well just a thought….when I ran parts out of a hd shop for some reason a lot of candians came to our area….and a lot of them bought harley parts oil mostly ….I would send them to an address in buffalo and they would shuttle them across without paying the high cost of duty tax etc….maybe you...
  19. Skipp

1968? Bonanza BC1300

I thought it was a decent asking price….motor sucks but still the Canadian shipping parts really sucks…heck I know what I got in mine restoring it….it’s more than that….
  20. Skipp

HS50 ring gap

Well I’m no expert but I’d get as close as you could to spec….compression etc would be effected…..020 are getting hard to locate…my favorite place to order parts from is meadowbrook out of England….