Search results

Mini Bike & Go-Kart Parts

1. toomanytoys

Got ''hosed'' @ KFC today.

I hear all the time "they dont get paid enough to care" my grandfather told me if I was paid .50 cents or 50 dollars you do the best job you can do. But people have no pride or care about the work they perform. It's a sad world we live in today.
  2. toomanytoys

Just picked up a couple minibikes - a 60's Cushman Trailster and a funky step thru

My Chinese TAV for 60 bucks from Amazon has been amazing. No problems. Lots and lots of hard miles. I've had no issues. Did upgrade to a comet yellow spring and cleaned and lubed it a few times. Belt that came with it was trash. It exploded but I was pushing it HARD on some pretty tough hill...
  3. toomanytoys

Carlisle Indian head tire

If I was going to ask that much for a tire I'd at least attempt to clean it all up and make it look like a new tire, not all yellowed and dirty.
  4. toomanytoys

Saddest time of the year...

A good winter to me is one that doesn't happen.
  5. toomanytoys

California members best stock up on Predators/Hondas/Etc.

Cars don't last typically to 300 to 500k miles so replacing is really a moot point. What I have seen personally on the quality of tesla products they will be lucky to get 150k miles. Disposal from crashed and worn out cars will be the problem. A quick Google says 12 million cars are junked...
  6. toomanytoys

Help identify

I'm not sure but I'm digging the look!
  7. toomanytoys

Lego?

Pretty cool I have 5 5 gallon buckets full of Legos at my dad's house. These were all bought late 80s early 90s. I havent messed with them in years. Always intended to get them out with my kids but never did.
  8. toomanytoys

Need rear axle for my Hawg-Ty mini

I've never seen one push like that. I snapped 2 tensioner arms on my coleman. It pulls but for some reason they made them so cheap that the nut stripped off. I bought heavier duty ones off amazon
  9. toomanytoys

California members best stock up on Predators/Hondas/Etc.

For reference steam coal went from 40 dollars a ton to 130 a ton. We just had a big meeting about this last week. They want to ramp up production! I've been working at a coal mine for 20 years now. Market has been up and down forever but this is the highest I've ever seen our sale price. Our...
  10. toomanytoys

Just picked up a couple minibikes - a 60's Cushman Trailster and a funky step thru

I wondered if it was possible to put a clone in a trailster! Looks like it's on there. But no 2 speed transmission. Sorry can't answer your question about clutches though. That step through looks a little scary though.
  11. toomanytoys

The woes of trying to eck all the performance you can and still run pump gas! I'd kill for more options on gas. I was stuck on a trip, no 93 available, I took on a half tank of 91 and i could actually feel the car pulling timing and cutting boost. It was bad. I found a station with 93, then...
  12. toomanytoys

I've looked before. I have a hard enough time finding 93 octane I tuned my car on. I'm glad I didn't splurge for flex fuel sensor and tune since only one station has it near me! Be awesome to be riding around with an extra 100hp that e85 would bring me, but oh well.
  13. toomanytoys

2 on that site closest one is 50 miles away other is 60.
  14. toomanytoys

Pretty much and the last 3 years zero carb issues. Well worth it! I might pick up a big container of the straight gas just to run into the carb bowls.
  15. toomanytoys

I use 64oz of trufuel a season between leaf blower and weedeater. I have maybe 10 minutes of weedeating and I blow my side walks off with the leaf blower.
  16. toomanytoys

Day to day nah but I can leave it in there all winter and they fire up second pull after sitting for 4 months! I'd go broke trying to feed it to my minibikes. We go through 3 to 5 gallons a week of fuel in them. My daughters will ride every day if they can! My tillotson drinks fuel at twice...
  17. toomanytoys

I use trufuel in my weedeater and leaf blower.
  18. toomanytoys

I'll take 4 months of not being able to ride to not live in California! I'd move us south if my wife would leave her family. She refuses to move.
  19. toomanytoys

Started prepping bikes for winter time and getting them put in storage. Everything has been treated and bowls drained in preparation for winter. Also put my motorcycles away too. Left 1 motorcycle and 1 mini bike in a spot where I can get them out for a nice day. The ct200u is probably going...
  20. toomanytoys

rocket powered!

200mph+? No thanks. You'd have to be a brave sob to max that sucker out