2. massacre

1969 Rupp Goat

Pretty cool freemason badge
  3. massacre

Happy Thanksgiving Everybody!

Happy Thanksgiving
  4. massacre

Ru-p Roadster 2 engine replacement

Rupps usually have a longer crankshaft on the PTO side. The pinrepair website has a ton of info on converting snowblower engines over. I would never put a chinese OHV engine in a vintage minibike but lots of people do it.
  5. massacre

Help! not sure if my wiring is wrong or its that the connections arent permanently secured

Does the light work when connected to power/ground without the switch? The switch might be an issue. You say there are 3 prongs on the switch, i would test the switch with a dvom and see what positions are on/off.
  6. massacre

Watched some minibike drag racing today

Kinda thought so when you said 11k RPM. I used to spin my flathead over 10k but my engine guy said to keep it under 9 grand lol. My bike is geared for 80mph in the 1/8. No way am i going 80mph on a minibike with 6" wheels. Maybe when i was younger and braver
  7. massacre

Watched some minibike drag racing today

Are these flathead or OHV?
  8. massacre

WTB Briggs Raptor III block

What is this engine going in? If you don't mind me asking
  9. massacre

Model T Go Cart

Any pics? That sounds cool as heck
  10. massacre

What a great weld job

Nice job
  11. massacre

5 HP Briggs Rebuild

I like the stainless paint. Kimball Midwest also makes a similar product that i have used in the past with good results. Never painted an engine block with it tho
  12. massacre

WTB Briggs Raptor III block

That lifter bore area is a known weak spot on those
  13. massacre

Tecumseh Engine...what is it?

I have 2 Hs50s with H35 shrouds, so H35 shrouds will fit as well.
  14. massacre

Need rear axle for my Hawg-Ty mini

So i have to ask- if you have a lathe, and can turn down parts, can't you just make an axle?
  15. massacre

Alky engine converted to gas

I would just lose the alc carb and put a reg gas carb on it. Save the alc carb for if you want to run it, or sell it to someone who is running it.
  16. massacre

the whole world is going electric how about your mini

I would ride an electric bike. This guy Tom I know built an electric motorcycle probably 10 years ago, and i think he said he had a 150 mile range. Wicked smart guy. He also built a supercharged diesel drag mini bike but it didn't do to hot at the drags but it was a sweet machine nonetheless. I...
  17. massacre

Lego?

Wow 1200lb of Legos is nutz Lincoln logs were also great
  18. massacre

California members best stock up on Predators/Hondas/Etc.

Wow almost like this subject was brought up already lol https://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/index.php?threads/ca-outlaws-small-engines.174374/
  19. massacre

HS50 ring gap

Slide carb on a flathead is the only way to fly IMHO
  20. massacre

Member Steve Durham passed away...

Will be missed for sure. Very sad news. Thoughts and prayers for him and his family