Search results

Mini Bike & Go-Kart Parts | Parts from Hent on eBay

1. Itype2slo

the whole world is going electric how about your mini

electric bikes are awesome I had a mini moto but sold it. silent vehicles are dangerous
  2. Itype2slo

Member Steve Durham passed away...

RIP Big Steve.
  3. Itype2slo

Thought about this whet I was 10

Home made Mini Bike, Minibike - atvs, utvs, snowmobiles - by owner -... (craigslist.org)
  4. Itype2slo

Carlisle Indian head tire

Tire taco Minibike mini bike - general for sale - by owner (craigslist.org) get your wallet out!!!
  5. Itype2slo

Thrashed Powell

Keep wheels, brake forks and any decent parts and find another fame. Forage for what you need.
  6. Itype2slo

Powell

It was $600 on CL last week
  7. Itype2slo

I'm so old I can remember when...

We used to call full on dementia, Just a little senile!
  8. Itype2slo

Got a powell!

The one on the right is for clutch guard, Not sure what the square hole is for?
  9. Itype2slo

Three things I learned the hard way.

7 lessons left to learn. Almost lost a finger as a kid slamming a skylark door, I recently did the same thing in my wife's civic. I just pulled it out without a mark on it. The lesson is buick makes sturdier doors than honda.
  10. Itype2slo

Bonanza Go Kart

Bonanza mini bike Bonanza Buggy Rupp Ruppster | eBay Kinda cool.
  11. Itype2slo

Lighted Briggs

Nice score!!!
  12. Itype2slo

The reason you pay so much at the Post Office

The post office was kneecapped by the last administration for dubious reasons, as a result my mail now comes between 8 & 9 pm.
  13. Itype2slo

Bug Flea On CL

Not mine, but always cool when they pop up. Bug Super Flea Mini Bike, Minibike - motorcycle parts - by owner -... (craigslist.org)
  14. Itype2slo

Where To Get A Honda Engine For My Mini?

honda gx engines - Google Search
  15. Itype2slo

A SCAMMER among us. Check it out in the General Classifieds section.

Friends and family is western union business. Paypal is for transactions with people you will never meet, Got to protect yourself and know a red flag when you see it. If somebody asks to do F & F. That is a red flag. In my twisted opinion
  16. Itype2slo

Bearkat Twister!

You could probably tweak some more HP from the existing motor.
  17. Itype2slo

Maverick On CL

Know nothing about these. Neat looking bike. 1969 Maverick 50 Minitrail - motorcycle parts - by owner - vehicle... (craigslist.org)
  18. Itype2slo

I have an issue

Paypal is a service. If the buyer chose to save$ and forgo the insurance F-em. bypassing paypal fees is a red flag you are dealing with a knucklehead. I pay the fee's when I deal with my real friends can't let guard down. People suck.
  19. Itype2slo

Happy Birthday Minibikin

Enjoy your day, and night
  20. Itype2slo

Rogue 400 Mk IV

https://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/wan/d/los-angeles-mark-iv-rogue-minibike/7278042755.html