Search results

Mini Bike & Go-Kart Parts | Parts from Hent on eBay

1. DonK

Question about the Lil' SOB trike

Anyone know what engine came in the Lil' SOB (Snow or Beach) trike? There isn't much information online that I've found. The pictures look like a Tecumseh, probably 8 horse, but I'm not sure if that was stock.
  2. DonK

Who made trikes ?

The one you have pictured is a Snowco Miniscat. We restored one a while ago and my grandson loves it.
  3. DonK

Dunecycle stuff

Took me a minute to figure out how the engine guards mounted- wasn't sure they even fit the machines! Nice roll cage for a pattern as well. Lots of pieces for Horstman clutches and some Comet as well.
  4. DonK

Dunecycle stuff

I finally got around to picking up all the stuff that a friend was holding for me a couple states away (thanks Scott!). We haven't sorted everything out yet but there are lots of NOS parts including a JLO 340 twin and never-used frame. Some pretty cool stuff! The trike on the left is a Rupp Rat...
  5. DonK

Found another Tricub!

That's just it: you'd think they were little kids the way they pouted when I sold the last trike, but they're both in their 20s. They did really like the 'cub though- should have kept it.
  6. DonK

Found another Tricub!

Just started to tear down the original Briggs 5 horse: looks pretty good. Bore is good and the valves will be with a little lapping and clean up. New point set on the way. Cover/recoil were rusted out. Clutches will clean up by the looks, sprockets are toast.
  7. DonK

Found another Tricub!

Thanks. Yes, the tires are probably reversed- that's how they run them on the ampbibs so they swim, but Tricubs don't have to swim!
  8. DonK

Found another Tricub!

When I sold my last Tricub, I got so much grief from my sons that I had to find another. This one is in much better shape than the last one was when I found it and much more complete. It'll be a fun winter project and I'm told that I can never sell this one.
  9. DonK

El Burro 5

My son and a good friend from racing surprised me with this beauty last week. I had one just like it as a kid and a "Super 8" a while later. This thing is very, very nice and I can't get over the gesture. Only problem is that I'm afraid to ride it for fear I'll scratch it!
  10. DonK

Any Ideas

Yes, that looks like the Montgomery Wards T555 to me. Did Snowco build those?
  11. DonK

new (to me) Mohave!

If it's home made, he must have done it more than once. Here's another one (without the extra bars he welded onto the back). Dan,s DUNECYCLE FLAT-TRACKER. 440cc. | OldMiniBikes.com
  12. DonK

What brand is the trike?

'Never seen one like that before, but I like it.
  13. DonK

new (to me) Mohave!

The previous owner brought me Dunecycle light jacket along with a few of the dealer signs in the pictures. It was nice to get to meet him and his wife- Very nice people! Thanks, John & Nancy.
  14. DonK

new (to me) Mohave!

15. DonK

new (to me) Mohave!

I talked with the original owner of the trike who worked for a Harley Davidson/ Dunecycle dealer and raced it in the 1970s and the owner of the track who was also a Dunecycle dealer back then. Both of them say this trike was a production model that was produced for flat track racing, but there...
  16. DonK

Any idea what this is (was)?

Never even noticed that! Read it as "warehouse".
  17. DonK

Thank you. I'll do that.
  18. DonK

thanks, everyone. I have a 3.5 Briggs engine that runs great and I was planning on fabbing a jackshaft to gear it down for the 5 year old. Can you tell me what these had on them for brakes? thanks again. Pictures of the Dunecycle springer are in the trike section Dunecycle springer |...
  19. DonK

new (to me) Mohave!

My son is on his way to the track with it, but when I go up next weekend I'll get some more pictures.
  20. DonK

I'm putting together a mini for my grandson and I've had this frame for a while, don't know what it is. Looks to be quite a few foreign pieces welded to it, and the guy I bought it from told me there was a sidecar welded to it when he got it. It will be interesting to know who made it if you can...