Search results

Mini Bike & Go-Kart Parts | Parts from Hent on eBay

1. capguncowboy

Estate Sale Find #3

My guess is Bird with Nova forks. The engine plate and spacing between the bottom rails is definitely a bird. I would have paid good money for those forks back when I had my Roma frame
  2. capguncowboy

Estate Sale Find #3

It looks bird-esque to me
  3. capguncowboy

Terra Hilltopper/1100 - Can Anyone Identify Who Manufactured The Healight/Taillight?

Can confirm the correct headlight was an AP4600, but Hilltoppers used an odd variant with a metal plate bracket riveted onto the bottom. Bonanza's lights look identical at first glance, but the brackets were smaller and riveted on from the inside. I'll see if I can dig up some pictures for...
  4. capguncowboy

Gilson brake band

Hey there, nice to see you working on the Gilson. That rear bracket might not be original to the bike, but it looked like it was made to well to be aftermarket. That being said, it's definitely over engineered. Maybe it was an early design and they altered it later? Are you wanting to alter the...
  5. capguncowboy

Can anyone tell me what this bike is all I know it’s a pedwin

Yes, Fox Campus. Pedwin sold shoes. These were promotional bikes for the stores to give away in a raffle. I met a guy a few years ago that had one in immaculate condition
  6. capguncowboy

We all felt like doing this...

I feel like you guys are building to an important part of the investigation. I know nothing about it
  7. capguncowboy

Where do I find classifieds

https://oldminibikes.com/forum/index.php#classified-section.5 If you go to the main page, it's the bottom section
  8. capguncowboy

DART CYCLE PARTS

Was that the one on Ebay that just sold for a song? If it was closer, that one would've been in my garage. I have a set of wheels that I'm pretty sure are correct. Shoot me a PM and I'll grab some pictures/measurements.
  9. capguncowboy

Mac

I had the pleasure of meeting Mac a couple of years ago. He's a really unique dude and I'm glad I carved time out of my vacation to pay him a visit.
  10. capguncowboy

What is the Cat 300 XL?

Not sure what year this one is, but this is the 300tt Joe picked up from Jeff in Windber
  11. capguncowboy

What is the Cat 300 XL?

the 300TT was the torque converter version? I think Joker bought one of those from Jeff at Windber
  12. capguncowboy

Cat Switch Plate

Steel wool and some elbow grease will help you dull that shine
  13. capguncowboy

Bonanza Hodaka ACE 100 engine in a box (e-code)

I have an E-Code engine disassembled and packed up in a box. I think it's all there but I'm not expert on these. I bought it like this with intentions of rebuilding it, but have since lost interest in the project. It's been sitting in a box in my office for about 2 years now and needs to find a...
  14. capguncowboy

Cat Switch Plate

That switch is wrong. It's supposed to be a single pole. Not really a big deal, but at that price, the details matter
  15. capguncowboy

Cat Switch Plate

someone finally repopped some, eh? That's great to see
  16. capguncowboy

What model is this?

don't worry, I think it's safe to say Markus almost always gives the best answers :D
  17. capguncowboy

Parting out a Complete Cat All American Slingshot

Sorry, all this is left from are the wheels/sprocket and axles.
  18. capguncowboy

Gilson Two Speed Survivor

This one is sold. It managed to find its way back to Wisconsin