Search results

1. Strigoi

Blown Big Block Chevy on the Dyno!

Or just tell us what it dyno'd.
  2. Strigoi

Will lighting coils work on this engine?

Like toomanytoys said, a power tool battery works well.
  3. Strigoi

Will lighting coils work on this engine?

If it uses the same crank as the 212 non-hemi Predator the flywheel won't work. The 6.5 clones and non-hemi 212 engines have a different taper on the crank. It may LOOK like it fits, but it really doesn't. I don't like to do sketchy shit when there is many pounds of cast iron spinning at...
  4. Strigoi

My brothers cat 350

I went to the minibike races with a friend of mine recently. He ran Retromod garage and lost. Retromod hit 81mph on that run and my friend hit 71mph. They're doing 1/4 mile. IIRC, Retromod said he had been 95mph in the 1/4 with that setup before. He was having issues with his bike that day. Most...
  5. Strigoi

My brothers cat 350

Mods? I'm calling bullshit on lifting the front tire at 35mph. From what I can see, that's a very mildly modified engine.
  6. Strigoi

Jack shaft problem on a Baja heat65 mini bike please help

That made my brain hurt. I honestly don't know what you're asking.
  7. Strigoi

RIP 3rd old person

Johnny Maddens, Betty Whites... who's next?
  8. Strigoi

RIP 3rd old person

Preemptive rip to the 3rd since they happen in 3s.
  9. Strigoi

what are you listening to v.2.0

From...
  10. Strigoi

new freight train braking idea.

In the time it takes you to think of 5 or 6 things I have allot more, like 8, already lined up. You need to up your game. There are some members on here that can do 12. Some might be able to do allot more but they're staying quiet. We have allot of discussions about things like this in the...
  11. Strigoi

Champion rockers push rod length ??

Buy an adjustable push rod tool and measure it out. Not every engine is the same. I went with the recommended on an engine of mine running 1.3 roller rockers and they weren't even close. I had to get the make your own ones, which is fairly easy to do. You need a digital caliper and a way to...
  12. Strigoi

Some cool Colemans

I have a Monstermoto front suspension setup on in already.
  13. Strigoi

Christmas family photo

Here's a pic of my 6 kids and one of their friends I'm watching for awhile. :p
  14. Strigoi

Use a Windows PC? Check out these settings!

I'm 43 and you guys both seem old as fuck. It's cute.
  15. Strigoi

79cc predator engine brand new...

Edit your email and phone number out of your post. Have you never posted on a public forum before?
  16. Strigoi

Went to Winter Jam at Sonoma Raceway today

Went to the Winter Jam drift event at Sonoma Raceway today. There were 3 of us that went and we brought the minibikes to make getting around easier, plus it's just more fun. We got a lot of attention and had a bunch of conversations with people about them. It was a super fun day.
  17. Strigoi

Lego?

My wife has some building to do... 75313 AT-AT (6785 pieces) 75252 Imperial Star Destroyer (4784 pieces) 10294 Titanic (9090 pieces) The Mario 64 Block that you can barely see is one of mine. I'm still working on sorting 300+lbs of bulk, so no building for me right now.
  18. Strigoi

Replacement bolts for Tilloston 212cc

True, but I'm more likely to buy multiple things from GPS while ARC would only be a single item. Might as well buy from GPS and save on shipping if buying other stuff.
  19. Strigoi

Replacement bolts for Tilloston 212cc

They make stud kits for the side cover. No need to use exhaust studs, if that's what you mean. https://www.gopowersports.com/stud-kit-side-cover/