Search results

1. K

Bonanza BC1200 Clutch Guard

Sent PM... Thanks
  2. K

DMP 80cc Two Stroke Original

Fuji 80 or 100cc https://www.indianmotorcycles.net/threads/indian-100-me-mt-ms-ml-fuji-engine-model.2898/
  3. K

Cat All American roller $500

Sold. Thanks
  4. K

Sale Pending
  5. K

Cat All American roller. Decent forks , will need some work. Original sissy bar. Chrome on the star's looks good under paint .Frame seems solid. $500 . Located in Eugene Or. Will Ship .also have 2 hs50s and a nos 5hp briggs bearing block w/lighting coil. Thanks K.C.
  6. K

Taco Wheels and Sprocket ( not mine )

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?icep_ff3=2&toolid=10001&campid=5335845805&icep_item=133670772816
  7. K

Who Makes Seats?

@manchester1 . great quality
  8. K

Hi I could really use a tail light . like you show in your kit. I have a 64 Rupp Continental is...

Hi I could really use a tail light . like you show in your kit. I have a 64 Rupp Continental is missing its tail light. Do you have one you would sell ? or trade ? Thanks K.C.
  9. K

1971 Tecumseh hs40

Picked up a interesting engine the other day. 1971 Minibike correct HS40 appears to be NOS .sadly at some point it was dropped ? breaking a corner off the mounting plate. The repair was poorly done . So now Fix , sell or leave as is for a display engine ??? Lots of options
  10. K

hot shot mini bike

Nice find ! Looks clean and original. I like the color
  11. K

Thanks if I find some I will let you know

Thanks if I find some I will let you know
  12. K

Hi do you have a Duster chain guard Decal , that you would sell ? Thanks K.C.

Hi do you have a Duster chain guard Decal , that you would sell ? Thanks K.C.
  13. K

Cat Duster

Thanks to cfh !! appreciate the Decal
  14. K

Cat Duster

Im looking for a set of Cat Duster decals . Any members doing decals ?? Thanks K.C.
  15. K

Bonanza BC 1200

Started cleaning up a 1200. It's a pretty decent bike, has not been messed with much. Except for the goofy shock thingies that were on it.
  16. K

Chopper ID

Thanks !
  17. K

Chopper ID

Who made this ??
  18. K

Gambler mini bike enduo 2020

Thanks ! I can't take credit , for the design or build. Just the rebuild . One of the reasons it's held up over the years , is the main frame and swing arm are made from solid rod . Not tubing , so it's not as light as you might think. But it is a really nice riding bike.
  19. K

Gambler mini bike enduo 2020

My Aluminum bike and both of my Hot Shots, And the Bearcat Twisters. All used rubber mounts for the engine. So did most of the Snow mobiles. I have ridden the Aluminum bike over a lot of rough terrain without any problems ?
  20. K

What is it ?

Homemade ?