Search results

1. Rawtone

Correct MB Seat Patterns

Why are all the incorrect seat patterns still being installed your bikes?
  2. Rawtone

thinking about frames

@ratfink396 it appears that the SOCal Gypsy Consortium is bored and hired a new welder muse.(see pic) did I tell you that I got my hands on original Steens Blue prints back to 63? while the scavengers were chasing rust I was going for the paper. skin close to obtaining the holy grail as we have...
  3. Rawtone

Cia releases photo of el chapos escape

The cia has just released a photo of el chapo escaping through the desert in disguise on what appears to be a arctic cat minibike....
  4. Rawtone

jackshaft mounting plates

need a set of old ones....
  5. Rawtone

Recent Ebay Taco 33

I got it :thumbsup:
  6. Rawtone

Help with identification

Im pretty sure its a Tech..but anyone out in MB land know what kind of motor this is and Im in need of a recoil pull assy. for it
  7. Rawtone

In Need of a Recoil

Anyone have a recoil for this motor?
  8. Rawtone

Help with identification

Anyone know what type and make this mower is?
  9. Rawtone

1965 Steens Burrito frame

1965 Steens Burrito Frame # P 478 Very Hard to find Burrito with frame# stamped behind the neck. Has had some repairs over the years $150. obo PM me or email me at wcsd375@yahoo.com (I can respond better via my BB) located in San Pedro, Cal will ship
  10. Rawtone

minibike parts! Make offer!

Fox spoked tire and rim $15. fender $10. shocks $30., headlight $10, brake caliper $10 (sold paypal) 2 new carlisle double indian tires 340/3/5 $10. both (sold) XL blue helmet $25. old footpegs $10. old gokart tank no dents very clean inside no rust $35. plastic tech...
  11. Rawtone

Sears Minibike

Original Techumseh Engine runs Double Headed Indian Carlisle tires front and back Tires are in good shape Original paint forks are straight chrome clutch/ chain guard has chain and clutch scrub brake has original labels and serial number $200. obo can possibly ship In Los Angeles area
  12. Rawtone

Cu In to HP conversion

Does anyone have a Cu In to HP conversion Chart? example: 6 cu in = ? hp Thanks :thumbsup:
  13. Rawtone

Fox Campus Roller

looking for a Fox Campus Roller... Im in SoCal :thumbsup:
  14. Rawtone

Taco Burrito Frame Resto

Heres some pics of a repair job Im doing on a early 65 Burrito.. trying to save as much original metal as I can... someone did a job on this one but the cradle is in pretty good shape. The forks are the 2 piece Frijole type that I finished repairing the lower center section
  15. Rawtone

Flexo Seat

In Progress:thumbsup:
  16. Rawtone

Vintage Minibike T Shirt

I have em in Large and X large $18.50 shipped PM me if your interested :thumbsup:
  17. Rawtone

NOS Briggs Carb

pretty sure it will fit up to a 5 hp bought it for a 3 hp project and it has never been used as is... I have two of them and will be open for a deal on both $50. each incl shipping
  18. Rawtone

Band Brake install on a Bonanza Chopper

heres a couple of pics of a band brake install. I reversed the band and mounted it down towards the motor mount plate. It gave me more clearance around the clutch to mount the cover
  19. Rawtone

1967 Taco 44 frame

1967 Taco 44 Frame first year with the flat plate swing arm. it had a ton of paint on it so the majority is stripped off straight frame with some repairs near the pegs but overall its a good resto frame. No major dents. Clean Title! I will throw in a pair of swingarms also. Ill...
  20. Rawtone

correct bike seats

Does anyone have any pics of the correct seats for the Cat 300x and the Golden Pinto? Thanks in advance!!!!!