Search results

1. shoe

Bird Duck Or Golden Pinto

Looking for a seat with brackets or just the brackets and a brake shoe for the scrub brake , Thanks PM Me with price shipped to 44905 Ohio ,, Inexpensive Please ? :thumbsup:
  2. shoe

Speedway 14 inch wheeled bike

This was a Speedway Red Baron before I did an all over to it back in 08 and 09 , the thread is here on OldMiniBikes if you want to look it up ,, It has a NOS front Rim with new tires and tubes front and rear , new Chain , I changed over the old Torque Converter to a NEW style Series 30 comet with a new...
  3. shoe

2- DB-30's

I have a stock Yellow db-30 I replaced the carb on and installed a Jackshaft kit from Promod on , this is a new bike , I am asking 300.00 for it I have a New Blue DB30 I had installed a china pit bike front end on and it has a new 6.5 engine with a honda flat top piston , ARC Rod , Gov...
  4. shoe

Bird Duck Or Golden Pinto

I have decided to sell my frame due to it needing so many extra parts , I have bikes that are more complete so they will get finished first , It is the frame only no shocks , seat , wheels and it is missing the scub brake shoe .. I just had it sandblasted last week so it is down to bare metal...
  5. shoe

Ruttman Goose the members bikes

I call this project the members bike because I traded or bought the major parts of this bike from OldMiniBikes members , Frame and seat came from one as did the wheels and then the engine from another ,, I have been working on this for a little over a week now , I do feel its coming along nice
  6. shoe

Heald VT-7 with ski /detroit area

1972 Heald VT7 Super Bronc Minibike! NICE
  7. shoe

Just finished this for a friend

I have been trying to buy this mini off a friend of mine for years ,, so anyway he asked me if I would fix it up instead , One of his kids ran it out of oil and stuck the piston in the orginal engine , I put a clone in it but not with out upgrading it a bit first , it now had a ARC rod , govenor...
  8. shoe

Possible New Project

Thought I would get some thoughts on it since its just in the mocked up stage ,,, I guess its all been done before by someone ,, not many new ideas left for the DB-30 ,, Right ?
  9. shoe

125cc Clone engine 4 speed , Honda Clone

I have this 125cc engine that is 4 speed with a manual clutch ,, It will fit in any of the honda bikes , I have the engine , wiring harness , cdi unit , intake manifold , sprocket ,,, Heres what happened I sold this on ebay and during shipping somthing happened to it and it got dropped ...
  10. shoe

Driven T/Q wanted

Looking for a driven 30 series in 6 inch size with 5/8 bore ,, I have two drivers already ,, pm me or post here thanks
  11. shoe

Briggs 3hp Engine

Ask 35.00 plus shipping runs ,, just old , is all pm me if interested in this engine or what to trade something for it ?
  12. shoe

DB-30 revisited

I am chaanging this bike over to mild for my son in law ,, I really liked the way its exhaust turned out so here it is ,,,stock new style engine and all
  13. shoe

Wanted Tecumseh Rectifier Cover

Looking for the plastic cover for this
  14. shoe

Super Bronc In Akron , Ohio

It hard to see it in the Pic So Not sure Rokon Super Bronc
  15. shoe

Heald Part wanted

I am looking for the Factory Battery Box for a Heald VT-7 ,it mounts on the front of the frame down tubes center plate with three bolts , I can make something that will work but thought I would ask here first ,, Let me know what you might let go of ??? Thanks Shoe :thumbsup:
  16. shoe

Heald Clean/fixup

I got this awhile ago ,, But was waiting for better weather to get it started and clean up ...
  17. shoe

Three wheeler body Blue , Ohio

VTG 3 WHEELER TRIKE FIBERGLASS BODY MINI BIKE TRI ROD SEAT PART
  18. shoe

This followed me home today

I have been wanting a fat tire bike for awhile now ,, I found this one on Craigs list about 90 minutes from me ,, I was able to get the guy down a bit on the price so I went ahead and bought it ,, it was such a nice day out that I felt it all worth it ,, I would like to know what year it is ,, I...
  19. shoe

Rupp rear shocks and Handle bars

I have a set of used Rupp shocks , they are in fair shape , little rust on springs but show no signs of leaking , tHe bushings are missing , Two sets of Handle bars off I dont know what ,, 20.00 on the shocks plus shipping and 10.00 on the Renthal pad ones 20.00 on the extended higher ones ,,
  20. shoe

Pit bike remains

asking 20.00 for whats left ,, if you live close come after it