Search results

1. D

Mini Bike Mania VI?

OH !! and thanks for the Trophy....Someone went to a lot of work to hand build the Trophies Excellent Job !!
  2. D

Mini Bike Mania VI?

The T" shirts Are Awsome..The whole atmosphere was Great !! Hats off to you guys..Thanks for a really Cool time. ..TommyBoy
  3. D

Roper parts for sale or trade

Clutch Gaurd and Grab rail Hey, I have a real nice pair of Manco 5' inch wheels with tires already mounted , 60 T sprocket like new , spacer too , new bearings . I just took these off a Bike that was re-stored from about 2 years ago and put on 6' inch would you be interested in trade for Grab...
  4. D

New member from NC here

Howdy My Friend Looks like were guna leave Saturday night to get that Sears. I posted a Thread askung about a clutch cover , I won't hold my breath , these are tough to find. Talk at ya soon. TommyBoy
  5. D

Been a Long Time

Yes it's been a while . I just bought another Sears Trail Tamer , need a clutch cover, anybody have one. Thanks Tommy
  6. D

HS40 fuel line questions

Howdy that clip # is 29443 they are out there , getting hard to find . I just cleaned out Parts Tree .com .. Watch out though there's a few people selling clips that bent the wrong way. I bought them by mistake , made them work using a dremel but what a Pain in the ass. Tommy
  7. D

HS40 fuel line questions

Howdy , My name is Tommy been buildin Motors for over 30 years. The guy that told you about the float and the fuel line is right but there are a few more things you need to know . Hold the float close to your ear and shake it you may hear fluid inside this means it is leaking , replace it #...
  8. D

Hey Man ! are you going to any more shows this summer. I'm hopin to get at least one more Bike...

Hey Man ! are you going to any more shows this summer. I'm hopin to get at least one more Bike done before winter. It looks to me like you FOX . I would like to find a Spoiler to restore.........TommyDee
  9. D

Hey Man ! It's me It's me It's Tommy Dee from Knoxvull Tennessee Dam glad to ta meet ya ...

Hey Man ! It's me It's me It's Tommy Dee from Knoxvull Tennessee Dam glad to ta meet ya !! Windber was a Blast and I think my little K&S Hornet won something so says Jeff not sure , had to Bug out at 7:00 am Sunday he says it will be posted on the Forum soon. Can't wait till next year...!
  10. D

Thanks for the info on Winber

Thanks for the info on Winber
  11. D

Not much but I did find a clutch for my 2 speed s Sears

Not much but I did find a clutch for my 2 speed s Sears
  12. D

K&S Hornet Decal Front Fork

Who has the Front Fork Decal For the K&S Hornet.
  13. D

Comment by 'DuVoisin' in media 'more_mini_bike_pictures_004'

I have one of the little hard tail K&S bikes and I need a Decal for the front fork do you know who has them, thanks ,Tommy
  14. D

Hey Man ! Those wheel halves came Saturday Morning, Perfect, Thanks Again Tommy Boy.

Hey Man ! Those wheel halves came Saturday Morning, Perfect, Thanks Again Tommy Boy.
  15. D

hahahahahahaha

I'm so glad my children have grown up to respect others.The haha guy and the outlaw guy,you two need to find another hobby.
  16. D

P.S. The Sensation is on Ebay go take a look.

P.S. The Sensation is on Ebay go take a look.
  17. D

Hey Guys, One day I will be a supporting member just don't have time to do computer things...

Hey Guys, One day I will be a supporting member just don't have time to do computer things much.But I have built three more bikes.Sensation MB-6L , Wards bike , and a J.C. Penny Foremost, but still need a clutch and chain guard for it. Anybody have one ?
  18. D

motor dying when hot, greyhound clone

Back pressure aint got nothin to do with it. Get on that bike ride the hec out of it. When it starts to die , crack the gas cap loose, it's not venting correctly most likely. Pull the fuel line off the carb, make sure you have a steady flow.Also ,stay away from any Ethanol gas , this draws...
  19. D

Comment by 'DuVoisin' in media 'Picture_318'

Hey Rockwall, Tommy Boy here.I sold the Yellow Jacket Mini Bike on ebay 615.00 not too bad.Is this a Ruttman Toad !? Send me a Email I think I have something u want.Thanks , DuVoisin in Knoxville Tn. U can google my shop # if u want.Mobile Mower Repair.
  20. D

I think it's a Manco ???? HELP

Toco ?? Guna take one more quick look , left side foot brake , again , ends of tubes mashed at top and bottom of steering tube . Front fork , WARD's or yes mabe Manco .