Search results

1. Modding_out

Wanted: Baja mb200 stem bearings

Hey guys, like the tittle says I'm in need of stem bearings and retainers for a mb195/mb200. Any condition as long as they are usable Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Modding_out

My clone has a predator crankshaft

So I picked this thing up years ago it's LCT 208cc motor. I ordered a clone crank and flywheel years ago for it and and now finally decided to put to two together. But they don't fit. The crank journal measures 1.1878"(vs 1.180") and the taper/key way is visibly different. Is this a...
  3. Modding_out

The Rupp Rat

So I've been absent for years, and this is continuation of a project I mocked up years ago. This is a down and dirty build. A true rat bike I started with a Rupp black widow? Maybe enduro? frame that has its swing arm mounts ripped off. And some unknown 80cc Yamaha donated it's swing arm. And...
  4. Modding_out

So what on earth is going on around here??

Sup guys, just popping in to say hello. Any thing fun happen? I really miss farting around Windber with u guys. But I graduate in April so maybe i can stop buy next year.
  5. Modding_out

I got a car and piston ring question. Need your opinion

Hey guys I wanna throw something by you. A few months ago I rebuilt my car engine, new pistons rings decked the head cut valves. ported and polished with a port Match, lighter crank and flywheel. Any way it ran great but I forgot the check the main bearing and it trashed my crank and all...
  6. Modding_out

GUIDE to compression ratios 14,18 and 22cc heads

Hey guys I ran across this when doing some research "mind refreshing" on how to build up a clone. Bought lots of arc parts on a whim after I realized my bike was alot slower than I remember... Lol it's been a while COMPRESSION RATIOS FOR GX200 - STOCK STROKE BORE
  7. Modding_out

Wanted: a good deal on a double sprocket clutch.

I'm in need a 2 speed primary clutch. I've got a 2 speed jackstaff, but it's pretty unless with out the double sproket clutch:hammer:. Can some one help a brotha out?
  8. Modding_out

Any one from NJ get a red light ticket? How'd that work for ya

I'm not going to bore you with what happened because it's an irrelevant long story and i'm in the wrong. But in a nut shell I ran a red light and the cameras got me twice. I'm getting a ticket for sure, but I can't solid info on it, but what ive gathered it's an $85+ fine but you don't...
  9. Modding_out

I'm doing a how-to on Comet tav tuning/maintence....

It's gonna take me a bit(gotta juggle college in there) but I'm going to make a how-to for Comet tav's. I will cover basics 101 all the way up to advanced mods...I'll even share my special techniques on how to make the belt stick like glue to the driver pullies. What I will be covering...
  10. Modding_out

Comet TAV : Tuning and Maintenance

It's gonna take me a bit(gotta juggle college in there) but I'm going to make a how-to for Comet tav's. I will cover basics 101 all the way up to advanced mods...I'll even share my special techniques on how to make the belt stick like glue to the driver pullies. What I will be covering...
  11. Modding_out

$%#@*& this guy!

This guy is just a know it all hater, like that past was that miserable?....Thing wouldn't be the way they are today if it weren't for most of these rides. there is alot of dirt bikes in this article, but he hates on a lot of stuff we like; for instance dune cycles and mini...
  12. Modding_out

My original 1940's indian motorcyle carb(very cool)

Check this baby out, I've had it for a while now and finally found some constructive information on it L&L Link to the manual(a must read) --->>http://indianvertical.com/Documents/SS219.pdf [/url][/IMG][/url][/IMG][/url][/IMG][/url][/IMG][/url][/IMG][/url][/IMG][/url][/IMG]
  13. Modding_out

Stock clone cam duration + 1.3-1 rockers

I'm experimenting with intake runner length and I need to know what is full duration of the stock cam as well as how I can calculate 1.3-1 rockers into the ratio as I'm well aware the duration will change once installed. Any help would be appreciated as I need to know this before I can draw...
  14. Modding_out

1.3-1 / 2-1 / 3-1 Ratio valve rockers

I wanted to throw a set of 3-1 rockers on my stock clone for shitts and giggles I can't find what I'm looking for, all I want are a cheap set of stamped rockers, :shrug: I could sworn I saw a guy selling some here a long time ago. Hell, I'd be happy with 2-1 rockers but the best I've been able...
  15. Modding_out

TRK was right!

well ladies and gents Therestorekid isn't so crazy after all, it turns out that antifreeze actually can fix leaky flat tires:doah::doah: who would have guessed lol. I tried it yesterday on a dry rotted tire and it's still holding air:scared:, it bubbled, foamed and pissed it self like a rabid...
  16. Modding_out

I got promoted at work :D

Evidently the boss was impressed with my painting skills, cause he placed me in charge of the powder coating machine that's right, the entire thing, that biotch is mine! And ya know what the best part is? he's like; "if you have any bike parts the need to be painted knock your self out...
  17. Modding_out

Can you spot all my Mods??

Hey dude's what up? I wanna play a little "I spy" game.... any one wanna play? great! lets get started...........There are 8 Modifications to my bike in total; some are obvious,some....not so obvious, good luck! All modifications are external,so internal engine mods don't count. The lucky...
  18. Modding_out

I caught a rare glimps of the MurrayX3 with a deer cam.

Check this out! it's a rare treat to ever see one of these. It wheeled away right after the camera flashed so i don't have another pic but I thought you guys might enjoy this. I'm gonna go out hunting for it tomorrow rambo style, I'm gonna bait it with a small gas can then jump on it's back...
  19. Modding_out

max hp for a comet 2 speed

Does any one know the max hp it can handle? I have two sides of my own reason battling it out...kinda like the end of the movie "fight club":laugh: One side I think it would be tottaly awesome to hook it up to a monster of a engine 465cc (15hp) Briggs and Stratton that I "acquired" I...
  20. Modding_out

The most epic! header ever!

I was surfing the web and found this......nuff said:doah: