Search results

1. 72duster

Comment by '72duster' in media 'Unboxing The MX Duster'

Damm good packaging job!!
  2. 72duster

Comment by '72duster' in media 'JCPennys (Cat) MX Duster Survivor'

Very Nice! What year is the MX? I have one same color but mine has short chain guard and disc handbrake on rear sprocket yours looks like it is rear drum brakes?
  3. 72duster

Comment by '72duster' in album 'JCPenney's (Cat) Duster MX Survivor'

Awesome MX !! I have the same MX Duster along with my Duster Chopper. Looking for chain guard for the Duster Chopper let me know if you have one or a line on one??
  4. 72duster

72 Duster Chopper. Here is my Duster Minibike I got for my Birthday when I was 7. Missing Chainguard. Anybody Got One??

Maybe !!!i gotta go to my Dads shop and check barns at his farm too! MIGHT be there !!
  5. 72duster

I'll have to get back with you on that but will be a while. I'm at my Kentucky house but the MX...

I'll have to get back with you on that but will be a while. I'm at my Kentucky house but the MX Duster is at my Virginia house. Might be a month or two before I get there and get it out. When I do I'll send some pics.
  6. 72duster

Duster Chopper clutch cover chainguard

That Sounds Great - if I can't I may try that. I work at Ford Motor Company Assembly Plant I could probably get sheet metal shop at work to make a copy. And then get it chromed that would be Awesome! Thanks Brother! I will definitely keep You in mind.
  7. 72duster

Sounds Good. I'll Sounds Good Thanks! I have the MX at my house in VA Beach and I'm at house in Kentucky right now. Next time I go home I'll get it out of the and bring it back with me. Then I can send you some pics. It is boxed up but buried in my garage there. I cant remember if it has seat...
  8. 72duster

I never seen a fiberglass one. Really want chrome original - but what would you want for that one. I could maybe use till I find the chrome guard?
  9. 72duster

WANTED: Cat Duster clutch cover in nice condition. Top $$ paid.

Hopefully You found a clutch cover for your Duster. I have one too and am looking for a clutch cover. If You have one for sale or ever see one Please message me!!
  10. 72duster

Cat/JCP Duster MX

I have the original paperwork with parts numbers that came with my Duster Chopper in 1972. Also original sales receipt from JC PENNEY Auto Dept. It was $149.99 brand New and came with free helmet. Also on receipt is a quart of SAE 3O And it was .29 cents! I'll post them when I can. They are in a...
  11. 72duster

Purple Metallic Cat...What Is It ? ? ?

I have Duster Chopped too -- Please let me know if you have a long chainguard for a Duster for sale? Or know anybody or anywhere that might??
  12. 72duster

Comment by '72duster' in media 'Duster MX ......jpg'

Anybody have the chrome chainguard like on this Duster for sale let me know!! 72duster
  13. 72duster

Hey Everybody ! Looking for long chrome chainguard clutch/cover for my Duster Chopper I have had since New in 1972!! Got for my Birthday when I was 7 and Still Love it!! Me and my Brother Ride it in the 70s and 80s -- Great Times! He passed away now and in restoring the Duster but list...
  14. 72duster

Comment by '72duster' in media 'Mystery Cat'

That is 1972 Cat Duster. I got one brand new in 1972 and still got it
  15. 72duster

Comment by '72duster' in media 'IMAG0280'

Hi miny bike tee I am looking for the long chainguard like you have here. Probably sold this one but if you have another or ever find another I need one for my Duster Chopper I got New for my birthday 48 years ago!! Still got --it just missing Chainguard. Thanks ! Philip. (72duster)
  16. 72duster

72 Duster Chopper. Here is my Duster Minibike I got for my Birthday when I was 7. Missing Chainguard. Anybody Got One??

Awesome I got to make a new base for the headrest and got another guy with same Duster he wants a set too. I will see if she can hook us up !