Search results

1. AK Racer

Scatter Shield?

Hmm.. that's not exactly what I had in mind.
  2. AK Racer

Scatter Shield?

Interesting. Do you have pictures?
  3. AK Racer

Scatter Shield?

For safety precautions has anyone here installed a scatter shield around their engine or under the seat just in case things go awry?
  4. AK Racer

Biggest Motor in DB30????

Might not be a mini bike then. Or you can put a Viper motor on a motorcycle instead. Oh wait, they already have that, it's called a Tomahawk. Tomahawk - Video
  5. AK Racer

I want this thing! to cut the grass.

I'd *SO* ride that. :laugh:
  6. AK Racer

Biggest Motor in DB30????

Anything can be done. :scooter:
  7. AK Racer

Taller tires

I was thinking, I really need to replace my back tire, it's getting pretty bald now, especially on the edges because I like to lean a lot into the corners. It would actually be nicer if the bike sat up just a few more inches, or even just an inch. I have scraped my foot pegs a few times and...
  8. AK Racer

More Tires

Hell they look good to me! But I am no expert. Looks like they'd have good traction on and off road. And since they are 2 ply they should hold up well. Are those the stock tire size?
  9. AK Racer

So I went to the gym today..

.. and when I was walking in I noticed chained up to the bike rack was a completely bone stock red Doodlebug. I thought to myself "damn, if I see that here more often, I am gonna have to chain mine up with the motor swap right next to it" hehe. If he only knew, that it could be much better...
  10. AK Racer

Doodlebug Rear TIRE gone :(

If the tread is good just plug it. Should work just fine for ya. If it's starting to go bald (like my rear tire), just replace it then.
  11. AK Racer

how much did you spend on your db30 in total

$150 for the bike $99 for the motor $100? or so for the install kit hell I don't remember.. So I guess near 300-350? Don't know the exact numbers.
  12. AK Racer

any good crashes!?

I wouldn't call this a "good" crash. But my father was riding his Harley and some young girl barely 16 with only a permit ran a red light and killed him. He was wearing his helmet. They decided to have the funeral on my 8th birth day. That was the worst birth day ever. You all be careful...
  13. AK Racer

Wen Power 6.5 engine

That would be more entertaining than it sitting in a box in the corner of the garage doing nothing, like it is now. :laugh:
  14. AK Racer

help the noob please

It's the same as the GX200 or the Honda 6.5/5.5 clone swap.
  15. AK Racer

New Video --Doodlebug Kid Part II

Peaceful, except the music. :scooter:
  16. AK Racer

db30 with tav VIDEOS

Sweet, looks like a fast Bug.
  17. AK Racer

Only on the clone, the muffler gets HOT. On the 2.8 it never really got that hot.

Only on the clone, the muffler gets HOT. On the 2.8 it never really got that hot.
  18. AK Racer

would you trust a clone with your life

Convert a Diesel into a Bio Diesel motor. That way you don't have to run Diesel Fuel or a Gasoline engine. You can save the oil from the deer you cooked up, or make some vegetable oil from the garden you have and run it off that.
  19. AK Racer

Wen Power 6.5 engine

FordGalaxy, you should go riding with Tycoonist and I before you move, that would be three of us riding at once which would be cool. And if Tycoonist's bro went riding that would be 4. The dry lake bed out by Boulder City is really fun. I still need to put some Green Slime in my rear tire...
  20. AK Racer

I live in summerlin. That's cool you go riding out in the desert, we should go riding sometime...

I live in summerlin. That's cool you go riding out in the desert, we should go riding sometime. Have you ever rode out in the dry lake bed?