Search results

1. boondocks1953

Unrestored Thule trooper for sale

1000 Obo for all or I'll sell separate as well
  2. boondocks1953

Unrestored Thule trooper for sale

Hey guys I'm heading down to the Portland swap meet tomorrow to set up over at PIR and I think I'm going to put my tule trooper up for sale. Later
  3. boondocks1953

And start the drooling..........NOW!

I think the picture is decieving, my gues is probably a 40 but once I get home here in a bit (sunny and not pissing down rain today) I'll get to take a closer look in the light at the driven. I just stuck my cell phone up next to it in the engine compartment to try and get a shot.
  4. boondocks1953

:laugh::laugh::doah::laugh::thumbsup: Those vise grips been serving you well I hope!:thumbsup: Yeah these kind of undermine my plan to get more space at my house like when I sold you the tryke. These are worse!:laugh::doah:
  5. boondocks1953

Predator 420 cc OHV Horizontal Shaft Gas Engine - Certified for California Was thinking one of these harbor freight 420CC might work if I can find a clutch to match the driver thats on it? Anyone used one of these? Any ideas on motors you may have???? :thumbsup:
  6. boondocks1953

So I've been off site for a while but I found a couple projects last night that drew me right back in. They are two Coot Red Baron Funmobiles. Theses are in really sweet shape, I honestly think these were possibly left overs at a dealer that never had engines installed. I cant see where and...
  7. boondocks1953

Difficult or expensive to restore Fuji Go Devil?

these are cool little bikes that are rock stars at swap meets. When I pull up with mine and drop the rear wheel so it sits down on the frame so i can go look at parts it always draws a crowd. Definately worth your time and effort unless it has really big problems. But if it was stored under...
  8. boondocks1953

Portland oregon swap meet score

Just scored this for $40!!:thumbsup: I love me some swap meetin'!!
  9. boondocks1953

Portland oregon swap meet score

SUPER BRONC Score for $125:-D been wanting now I got it!
  10. boondocks1953

MicroPower micro mini bike *ULTRA RARE*

Ride it around while your at PIR! People will freak out:thumbsup: Lots of minibike guys there who would die to have it, just not sure if they will part with the cash:shrug: Good luck, and when you sell it come buy my booth with that $1500 burning a whole in your pocket and spend, spend...
  11. boondocks1953

heres a trike for some one

I have way to many projects and never enough cash:doah: Maybe someone else wants this though three wheeler/trike/gokart
  12. boondocks1953

For all those who need a track kit to retro on a mini!

Shrew snow cycle vintage snowmobile kit Would be a cool retro fit onto a tote gote or larger mini for someone with money burning a hole in there pocket:laugh: Not me though..no money to play with:shrug::crying:
  13. boondocks1953

Finally got it.

Ride it like you stole it:thumbsup: Anything can be fixed or restored again:thumbsup: But you own it so the choice is totally yours, I couldnt resist cruisin it though:smile:
  14. boondocks1953

Nice vintage bicycle on Craigslist

Wonder whatever happend to the guy or gal who leaned it against the sapling all those years ago?:shrug::doah: Great picture:laugh: I would leave it there though, to good of a conversation piece.:thumbsup: