Search results

1. K

Plex V belt centrifugal clutch

Pulled from a Clinton A400 5/8” Good clutch $75 shipped to any of the 48 states PayPal friends and family or personal check. I’m not a scammer. Just someone trying to sell a clutch.
  2. K

Restored Flexo Scrambler with perfect Clinton

There was still a price for the engine and bike separately. Do you remember what that was?
  3. K

For Sale: Clinton A400

Will one of the admins remove this engine for sale? I’m no longer selling it and I’m being locked out for from deleting it myself. I’m the original poster. Thanks
  4. K

Restored Flexo Scrambler with perfect Clinton

What was the final sale price
  5. K

Flexo

I was passing though Ontario to Desert Hot Sptings yesterday. Stopped and bought the Blue flexo. It’s been powder coated and he threw in a throttle, brake lever, cables, jack shaft and some sprockets. I had one years ago with an AH58 engine but sold it. I currently have a Clinton A400 that I...
  6. K

For Sale: Clinton A400

This A400 has been hanging on the wall in my Garage for a few years. I completely went though it and ran it before i did Apl New Piston, rings, crankshaft, bushings, wrist pin, gaskets.,recoil starter spring, points, plug, condenser and carburetor rebuilt. It ran after I did the rebuild and it...
  7. K

Clutch cover question

Can someone tell me if this clutch cover is an original or a repro. It has been cast. Thanks!
  8. K

Go Power Wheels question

That wasn't my question. Let me ask it again The ones you have seen for under $300. Was that with bearings, sprocket, tubes and tires? That has to raise the price a bit I would think
  9. K

Go Power Wheels question

Thanks for your input Manchester1 You say kinda high. The ones you have seen for under $300. Was that with bearings, sprocket, tubes and tires? That has to raise the price a bit I would think
  10. K

Go Power Wheels question

My local Craigs List has an ad for 2 nice condition 6" Go Power Wheels with bearings, sprocket ( no brake ) tires and tubes. The asking price is $425. Is the seller asking too much for the pair? Thanks
  11. K

Go Power Wheels question

My local Craigs List has an ad for 2 nice condition 6" Go Power Wheels with bearings, sproket ( no brake ) tires and tubes. The asking price is $425. Is the seller asking too much for the pair? Thanks
  12. K

What is this called

And I was hoping I could sell it and retire. Guess not.
  13. K

What is this called

This was on a West Bend 580 I had. What is it called? Thanks
  14. K

flexo???

A flexo I once owned had a Tecumseh AH58 motor. I got it from the original owner and that was the stock motor for some of the Flexo's I should have kept it. It was a sweet mini. George
  15. K

Hello Wronghand, I saw a picture you posted showing a Taco 55. It has the engine mount on...

Hello Wronghand, I saw a picture you posted showing a Taco 55. It has the engine mount on the right side which is different then most models I have seen. I have an identical model and was not sure if Taco put the mount on the right or if it had been altered before I got it used.. Do you...