Search results

1. J

i got honda atc 70 wheels

has anyone tried to use that size wheel on a frame? cuz im trying to get some ideas together to build me a summer project.
  2. J

has any one seen the new baja with the lights?

how do those lights work? any ideas i would like to do that with my lil indian
  3. J

can some one build me a jack shaft?

i will pay for shipping and time and parts pm me
  4. J

anyone DO A MOTOR swap on a honda atc?

anyone have pics info tips i have a honda 70 atc with a blown motor any ideas
  5. J

can i put a tec carb on a briggs

i have alot of minkuri 22 mm carbs and tec carbs can they work on my bike? any help would be great
  6. J

anyone looking to earn a few bucks>?

im looking for parts to be made for a trail horse mini i have lett me know jake
  7. J

tips and tricks TAKE 2

alright well the first time i posted this thread it got realy out of control. this time lets keep this form for TIPS , TRICKS AND HOW TOOS. This fourm is try to get every ones helpfull and very good info in one place. thanks for any tips and stuff, i beleave this will help the fourm bring more...
  8. J

i would like to say sorry

i didnt mean to cause problems with my posts about tricks and tips. sorry for not understanding the rules and other info again, jake roth
  9. J

hi from new york

names jake roth age 16 first time at bikes
  10. J

anyone want to share tips tricks / how tos?

any little tricks diy parts and how tos
  11. J

anyone ever make there own fenders?

has any one ever tried to make ther own? any ideas
  12. J

i messed up

i really think this time i hahahahaed up a free lunch i took it all apart i dont know what parts i need to fix it or what im doing i feel so dumb but what the hell im learning.
  13. J

hs35

im looking for parts for a hs35 i got it with two shafts and i want to get rid of the other one its a snow blower motor so it have the primer and electric start any parts u have let me know
  14. J

i have a 3 .5 tec

i just got it and it has two drive shafts is there a way i can get rid of the smaller one and get rid of the primer. so its stock? or what should i do
  15. J

trail horse parts

looking for a front fender jack shaft set up kickstand anything else for a trail horse let me know thanks
  16. J

any one every use a wisconson

i am able to get a wisconson 5 hp running , has anyone ever tried to put it on a bike
  17. J

new york

any one from new york want to get together
  18. J

i just got a trailhorse

i got 4 motors for it three tecs alll snow blower motors and a brigs ohv short shaft:(.... i took it all apart and washed everything , can u guys help me out with what i need to do from here so i can restore it . thanks guys for any help
  19. J

brigs flat heads

i got two brigs flat heads 5 hp one runs ones for parts. can send pics all stock will trade for jack shaft set up or something else just let me know i also have a running tec 5 hp
  20. J

can a laurson carb work

i got a briggs flat head , tank and carb are junk. i have a larson carb would that work on the motor?