Search results

1. The Restore Kid

TRK PM me

Jesus Christ if I got banned it would say (banned) next to my name, not (coming to Ann Arbor to murder jesse) You dumb fck...
  2. The Restore Kid

TRK PM me

nope.... I figured out how to switch it to not receive PM's so I know I don't have to log on, unless to leave someone feedback.. Close at it comes to closing your account i guess.. . . If anyone needs to reach me and doesn't know how, just harass Cheezy for my info.. He needs it...
  3. The Restore Kid

Why?

OK, that may be.. I JUST ASSUMED being that so much shit DOES DISAPPEAR they START THREADS about it... :shrug: YEAH!! actually as a matter of fact I do.. Mail me a plane ticket and I'll come TIE THEM AROUND YOUR FCKING THROAT!!!! BECAUSE I"m NOT WRONG.. and I'm not here to blow all the...
  4. The Restore Kid

Why?

5. UH-60 Blackhawks

UH-60 Blackhawks

6. UH-60 Blackhawks

UH-60 Blackhawks

7. UH-60 Blackhawks

UH-60 Blackhawks

8. The Restore Kid

Why?

I DON'T KNOW!!! :angry: Thats PRECISELY MY POINT!! WHY WOULD it disappear?? :shrug: SOMEONE just HAPPENS TO BE SOOoo clumsy that they JUST HAPPEN TO DELETE AT LEAST 2 posts?? :angry: GET FCKING REAL!!!! :angry: I ALSO happen to know that OTHER MODS TOLD ME through PM.. when questioning...
  9. The Restore Kid

What is this?

It is most likely a Warrior then and the tank was real..
  10. The Restore Kid

Why?

HM... amazing... NOW GIVE US A COMPLETE LIST OF EVERYTHING DELETED in the past two years.. :shrug: I KNOW WHEN SOMETHING FCKING DISAPPEARS!! :angry: It's not a THEORY when I GOOD GOD DAMN WELL KNOW IT FCKING HAPPENED!!!! :angry: WHO WAS IT!!?? wrote up about his dad having the same little...
  11. The Restore Kid

What is this?

They aren't bad bikes really.. It doesn't look like twisted cracked and crashed.. A seat and gas tank shouldn't be hard to come up with.. If it has the lighting option, headlights aren't hard to find.. It could be a Heat too.. Those just have a plastic pretend gas tank for looks.. They usually...
  12. The Restore Kid

Why?

I have never even seen the OPTION to delete posts.. :shrug: I have however seen my own, and other, posts, just vanish.. ONE TIME just happen to FIND IT MISSING because someone chimed in on something I had discovered, so I went back, KNOWING THEY POSTED something I was looking for... :angry...
  13. The Restore Kid

What is this?

Yup.. Baha Warrior china K-Mart bike.. It's the TAV model so it has that going for it.. Looks to be 1/2 missing and beat to hell.. :laugh:
  14. The Restore Kid

Walmart tablet

It gives them something to chase as he gets away.. :laugh:
  15. The Restore Kid

What type of carb is this?

heres what i did with mine http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/briggs-stratton-engines/87589-converting-walbrow-non-adjustable-carb-adjustable.html
  16. The Restore Kid

cold turkey

Thats what i did.. Used to smoke when I was like in high school because it was getting away with stuff and fun then.. :laugh: smoked for like 5, 6 years.. There would be a time or two that I would just decide, THIS is dumb, I'm gonna quit.. And just stop for a couple weeks.. HELL, the first...
  17. The Restore Kid

Why?

:glare: How space does text take up? :out:
  18. The Restore Kid

Why?

or douchey parlor tricks..
  19. The Restore Kid

Bikes that came with Briggs

Briggs and stratton just got out of the minibike business do to liability reasons.. Like 69 I think they backed out of minibikes..