Search results

1. D

What household stuff will clean cast aluminum?

Hi, I was also looking to get ahold of this person to do some brushing for me on some aluminum wheels. years ago. He did great work for me if there's anybody else out there. That has a person that they could send me to to do my wheels. I would greatly appreciate that. Thank you have a great day.
  2. D

HPE CAT MUSKIN GAS CAP.

Looking to buy a plastic gas cap. For a cat muskin gas tank and also possible the decals for tank... Thanks pm me or...
  3. D

Quality Custom show bike angel pipe exhaust Tecumsehor Briggs.

For your Vintage Mini Bikes Ruttman - Lil indian excellent flow over the top LOOK. Clean Steel Ready for your color or sent out for Chrome $319.00 with shipping included..
  4. D

TECUMSEH SHOW OR GO MUFFLER PIPES

These are all remanufactured pipes..Quality fit flanges.for each hp tecumseh engines.Thanks for asking.
  5. D

TECUMSEH SHOW OR GO MUFFLER PIPES

NEW DOG BONE PIPES FOR BIKES GO KARTS RUTTMAN LIL INDIAN RUPP MANY MODELS 60's -80's HS5O -HS40 - 3 1/2 - 3 HP engines. AVALIABLE.FOR EACH HP. ENGINES.$124.95 FREE PRIORTY SHIPPING. 248 719 5782
  6. D

Muffler for a Tecumseh

I have these HS50 and also another pipe for HS40 and also another pipe for 3 1/2 HP $124.95 With free priorty mail shipping complete your engine FOR show or rider. pictures is of the pipes 248 719 5782
  7. D

Vintage Mini bike clutch brake band kit New.

Universal kit correct rolled cover and Cherry style chrome brake handle. Fast free shipping to your door.FITS Tecumseh engines Predator 212 - HONDA engines many models. $72.69
  8. D

parts for heald super bronc minibike

Quality NOS gas tank.Never had gas in it. Would work on a big rmini bike like a Bronco or a Harrison wildcat..Fast shipping
  9. D

Ruttman DELTA Bolts and Wheel Screws

For Alum mag 4 spoke 4" and 6" wheels sprocket kit that I sell for ruttman and Lil Indian Mini bikes show Quality kit new parts excellent choice for your show bike or rider I sell these on eBay also mopracing248
  10. D

Ruttman DELTA Bolts and Wheel Screws

What is a wheel screw?Got picture what you looking for or delta?
  11. D

Rupp Front Fork Assembly and Springs for sale

I'm interested info on this fork can you go ahead and give me a call 248 719 5782
  12. D

Bonanza front wheel

INFO ON Front Bonanza wheel kidney style 6" wheel. Are both halves on the wheel the same size depths of the rims or are different? Any pictures would help.Thanks...
  13. D

Wanted Rupp chrome acorn bolt kit for 6" turbine wheels.

Thank you I will look this up and see what I can find and maybe I just purchase these acorn nuts and I'll have to use the hardware I have thank you.
  14. D

Thank you I will go ahead and look this up today.
  15. D

Went on eBay and could not find any ads for them do you possibly have his eBay name so I can contact him to purchase them that would be very helpful thank you and have a great day
  16. D

Going to restore some 6" turbine wheels need the acorn Chrome nuts with studs.. Thank you
  17. D

RUPP ? When were front footpegs to the rear of the BIKE like C250?

Thank you very much for the information on that and it really helped have a great day
  18. D

RUPP ? When were front footpegs to the rear of the BIKE like C250?

I have a hard tail bike I believe it's C250 not sure if it's a 67 or a 68? The pegs are in the front no Jack shaft lhard tail 6" tire bike.