Search results

1. allen1967

Sad Day fast tote goat (Dan) passed away

Unfortunately Jesse Lost more thanjust his dad , he lost his best friend. they were probably the closest father and son team I've ever known. Dan has been a terrific friend to myself and so many of us in the Central Valley. we will all miss him very much.
  2. allen1967

Hodaka powered BC1000

The Hodaka was very fast in its day, but the clone is fast Today. The clone with a stall clutch will not miss a gear or bog in the next gear like a Hodaka will. I am sure all of us Central and Sothern California Guys will be glad to accept your challange at Eagle Field.
  3. allen1967

Twin engine mini bike?

I think it has a scrub brake on it.:scooter:
  4. allen1967

EVENT: Eagle Field Fresno Dragways Reunion II Mini Bike Changes May 21st 2011

We had a blast at this event last year.:thumbsup:Thank you for putting it on. The guys that raced last year were fine with 300 feet.Any racing is better then none. If you do change the track length to 1/8 mile just let us know before we get there so we can re-gear our bikes.:scooter:
  5. allen1967

jack shaft on a mini drag

On this custom Taco clone frame the rear tire is also Fixed (non moveable) I had to make a adjustable jackshaft that slides back and forth about two inches. now I adjust the rear chain first(jackshaft to tire) then adjust the front chain(motor to jackshaft)This setup looks and works very well...
  6. allen1967

jack shaft on a mini drag

Your jackshaft is the stationary starting point. Move the engine forward or backward to adjust the front chain,and move the tire forward or backwards to adjust the rear chain.:thumbsup:
  7. allen1967

Lets see everyone flat track bike!!

Your bike looks great Charlie,I hope you don't float the valves on that fine looking machine.:scared:
  8. allen1967

OldMiniBikes Warehouse..."Deal Of The Week" !!

I would also like to be on the list for Bonanza fenders:blink:
  9. allen1967

mini motor suggestions

I put a 6.5 clone on my Trisport and had no problems at all hooking up the throttle.:thumbsup:
  10. allen1967

Is the 6.5 upgrade the only engine option?

I have seen everything from a 3hp. briggs to a 13hp. honda.:out: The option list is in your hands.:grind:
  11. allen1967

Guardrail Dave

Happy birthday Dave.:happybday: You are one year closer to the senior drad race circuit.:scared:
  12. allen1967

L.A Drag Spot.

I agree with dave (the first one across the finish line wins) MDB my new bike will be a modified small block clone on a metalflake Blue Bonanza frame. I hope I can compete with all the other seniors,because as we know "old guys rule":scooter:
  13. allen1967

L.A Drag Spot.

I sure hope so, I plan on racing with all the other old guys next year.:scooter:
  14. allen1967

Post a Pic of Yourself

You better look again.:devil2: He is way older than her, that must be his grand daughter.:girl:
  15. allen1967

Perris Race October 23rd

Looks like Rob and Edwin are the top dogs in Southern California and Pepboy and Valvefloater are the top dogs in Central California. I think they need to be on the track at the same time,that would make for some good racing...:scooter:
  16. allen1967

wheeliebar

I do not see pictures of your minibike ,but here is where my wheelie bar is mounted. I hope this helps you.
  17. allen1967

are you ready for another round with Bonanzilla... lol

are you ready for another round with Bonanzilla... lol
  18. allen1967

are you ready for another round with Bonanzilla...lol

are you ready for another round with Bonanzilla...lol
  19. allen1967

Some installing/painting tonight

I have taken all of my recoils apart to powdercoat the blower housing assembly,and they are no problem at all to get back together.:thumbsup:
  20. allen1967

I see your race with me is on youtube (eaglefield scooter race) must be your 15 seconds of fame...

I see your race with me is on youtube (eaglefield scooter race) must be your 15 seconds of fame. I have not seen guardrail dans video yet.