Search results

1. C

Any idea what this is?

2. C

4hp briggs clutch selection/installation

Gotcha....Thx!!:thumbsup:
  3. C

that helps out a bunch! Thx!!! But how would/do you attach the bolt & washer if the shaft is not threaded?
  4. C

I have a 4hp briggs with no clutch attached to the shaft. I'm looking to buy one, but I don't know which one,type or kind I am going to need. Anyone have an idea? How do they attach? The shaft is smooth with no threads on the outside diamater but it is grooved for a keyway...:confused: Thanks in...
  5. C

Anyone have any idea what make this is?

Thank You jimh!!!
  6. Sensation "Mike Bike" MB-6A or MB-6B

Sensation "Mike Bike" MB-6A or MB-6B

7. C

Anyone have any idea what make this is?

It's another Craigslist find I picked up today...(currently not running) I got this mini & an additional running briggs 4hp as a package deal... You guys were right I'm sooo addicted. I've bought 3 bikes in the last month!!! Any help ID'n this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
  8. Sensation "Mike Bike" MB-6A or MB-6B

Sensation "Mike Bike" MB-6A or MB-6B

9. C

CL Baden, Pa.

1970's MTD brand Minibike - mini bike
  10. C

Who makes this?

Thx Guys! :thumbsup:
  11. C

Who makes this?

Anyone know what this mini is besides a little rusty? :smile
  12. Alexander Reynolds

Alexander Reynolds

13. Alexander Reynolds

Alexander Reynolds

14. C

Sears Puddle Jumper

The mini in my pics is the one I need the parts for...The gas cap, is the screw on type... The fender looks good on ur mini...& thx for the idea...I wll give that a try if I'm unable to locate the original plastic rear one...
  15. C

Sears Puddle Jumper

I need rear black plastic fender for sears puddle jumper, & a gas cap for the plastic gas tank.
  16. C

Anyone have any ideas?

I was working my way thru all of the pics in the photo's section, but hadn't yet made it to S...lol I looked up Sears mini's on here & sure enough I saw a 1984 Sears Puddle Jumper that looked just like mine! Thanks again! :thumbsup:
  17. C

Anyone have any ideas?

I purchased this off of craigslist on Saturday for $135... I plan on this being a cool 1st resto project for me. The bike seems to be complete except for it is missing the back fender. Anyone have any ideas on what make, model or year this may be? Any help would be great! Thanks in advance!!
  18. Sears Puddle Jumper

Sears Puddle Jumper

19. Sears Puddle Jumper

Sears Puddle Jumper

My new project...